Chapter 2

« did you sleep last night»

«No I can't you?»

«A little bit. But you know what I mean.

We went in school and met our friends.

* 4 hours later *

We went out the school said Good by to our friends and went home. On the way home we talked together.

Me« So do you want come with me. Maby we could do pictures for the conzert and Then we can do a sleepover. Only you want.»

Franka« Yes! of curse and what is with my clothes?»

Me« You can have something from me»

Franka« Okey I call my mom and then we can go!»

* after the call with frankas mom*

Franka« Ok we can go my mom said it is ok»

* at Hannas home *

Me« So lets print some pictures to make them nicer. But first wich want you print»

Franka« Oh that is so diffecult because they are all so beautiful»

Me« Yes that is true. So lets print all pictures. So Now it is not anymore diffecult.»

We print over 2 hours. So after we made the pics a little bit nicer because it looked better and not borring. We hope that the boys would love it because it was a very hard work we did it over 4 hours.

We showed my mom what we did.

Mom« Wow girls it looks amazing you did a Good job. But Now it is time for bed. Please make you ready»

We went upstairs and made us ready for bedtime. But we didn't sleep of curse not. We talked very long and watched videos from you tube. We had so much fun with cola and sweets. But Then we always sleep.

*next morning *

«Good morning girls it is time for breakfast. Lets go it is a long day for you because we go in the city shopping»

First we tough oh no Why we must stand up. But after my mum said that we go shopping we was faster than a Lion.

*after breakfast and take clothes on*

We went in the city and had a very nice day we were in

1. New Yorker

2. Primark

3. H&M

4. Zara

5. Forever 21

Yes that is all and we bought so much because we need all this things. And of curse for the conzert!!!

After Franka went home I sat on my bed and sing a little bit and surfed on My laptop. but Then my mom call me...

«Hanna come down I have something for you!»

I went downstairs and my mom show me something and it was .......