Heavy Snow in Arendalle ( Jelsa )

" Jack?"

" Hmm?"

" What would you say if I said that I'll love u forever?"

" I'd say, I'd love u forever, and a day."

< Chapter 1: Fake Love >

Elsa's POV

" JACK!!! TOOTH!!! BUNNYMUND!!! NORTH!!! " I shot him with my ice powers. " Stay away from her!!!" " Never!!!!!" " Tooth! Go west! Bunny go east! Jack! Go south. I go NORTH!" Said North. " Elsa go! Go now!" I ran and ran! I really wanted to help but, Jack told me to go. Trust me! I really, really wanted to go. I kept running to the workshop's gates but before I could, everything went black!

< Jacks's POV >

" Elsa go! Go now!" I said with a worried voice I knew Pitch wanted her, and her fears. I told her not to get into any of this. I looked at her and say her face, as scared as a bunny. I gave her my believe in us face. She ran. Pitch suddenly disapeard. I ran to find Elsa, but she was gone.

< Elsa's POV >

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to escape, but I was tied to the wall. I saw Jack, wait is that Jack. " Elsa?" He said looking worried. " Why am I here!??!" I said shouting and whispering at the same time. " Jack?" He disapeared right in front of my eyes. I knew he wasen't Jack! Or did I? Pitch burst in. Grabbed me. "Come with us." I nodded, of course I'd like to do it the easy way. I reallly don't wanna die! Anna, Kristoph, North, Tooth, Bunny, Sandy and of course Jack, will miss me. We went down the stairs, while Jack, I think it's Jack escourted me down, all the way down. "Jack? What's going on?!" Jack looked at me without an answer. I hugged him because I was so scared. He's my boyfriend so whateves! We ended up in a blue room. Everything was Frosted blue, Icey white and Shimmering silver."Wow!" "You like it Elsa?" Said Pitch, he smirked afterwords. "Like it! I love it!" " It was Jack." I turned to face Jack, I gave him a kiss and then everything was black............AGAIN!

< Dark Jack's POV >

"Pitch, I really love her, she just dosen't know.< Brings a deep sigh" I watched her uncoxious.

" Don't worry. I put a necklace on her, she loves the first person she kisses." " Oh, I-I love you!" " I'll give you two privacy." Without another word, he left. Elsa woke up cause of the door banging. " Jack?" " Snowflake?" She sat down and huged me. " I love you Jack. Thanks for the room." I smiled. " I really need to bathe and dress now Frostie. " " Oh um, sorry, bye." I left and went to pick Elsa's clothes. I picked a blue blouse that was see through, her icy blue bra, ooh la la! Her shorts and boots. < Knock! Knock! > " Elsa! Here are your clothes. " I opened the bathroom and saw Elsa with her towel around her body and her curly wavey wet hair. Oh, sorry, here are your clothes......" I left ashamed.

I went down and talked to Pitch. " Ah, Jack, what is it? " " How long have we been dating?" "Hmmm, about 2 years." " Great! I-I need a ring!" I jumped hurriedly before Pitch could say something, Elsa called......"Jack!! I don't have underwear!!" "Ew! Elsa needs some manners." " Wait Pitch, before I go, how come Elsa's not afraid of you?" "The braclet. " I nodded and went to Elsie her underwear.

< Elsa's POV >

I was drying my hair when it suddenly started having brown streaks on it. " What!" I held my hair and looked at it. My eyes were turning violet and my skin turned apricot. " JACK!!!" Jack burst into my room,

" Snowflake! Your hair!!" The room started getting colder and colder until there was a tornado made out of snow. The crystal chandelier Jack made was ruined. Papers were flying in the air, Jack came closer, " Stay