New Life For Us @Jelsa4Ever

A/N

Please read 1st and 2nd season first, thanks!

Chapter 1: A New Life

ELSA

"AGHHHHH!!!! WHY!!!!??????" He should've told me earlier!! DOSE HE NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE!

Why!!!!!! "Elsa!?" "Stay away from me!" I ran, but in a slow motion. It's pretty bad for the baby. I think I'm gonna stay at Corona for awhile. Maybe stay with Ra-pun-zel? Yeah. I will stay there for awhile, until I recover.

After all, I am pregnant. If only they would've told me. I mean, why would we go out, if he dosent't love me?

Idk what to do. "YOUR HIGHNESSS!!!!!???? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!?!?!?!?!?" My maid Christy, I guess was following me. I told her everything. Even my pregnancy.

"I'm going to Corona. Me and my child are going to live there, until I find a place to live."

She nodded. She called a guard to come with me. I need a guard to protect me and my child after all. I rode the carriage. I looked out the window, and saw Jack and Anna. I refused to look back, I knew my heart told me to stop, but my brain told me I was doing the right thing.

I held my tummy, and started to fall asleep.

I felt shaking. I opened my eyes, and saw the gueard shaking me up.

"Miss, we're in Corona." I opened my eyes wider and saw Rapunzel.

"Hey cuz." She said waving. My tummy felt weird. I rushed out of the car. I ran into the palace. I've been there for years, I think.

I kinda remembered the way around soo, I rushed to the closest bathroom I still remembered.

I opened the toilet bowl, and started pukeing. "EL!!! Are you ok? Does Anna know your here?!?" I got up, washed my mouth, and wiped it with a napkin. "Punzie? I think I'm pregnant. I mean my doctor says so. Idk who the father is."

"It's defientlry Jack. You've been going out for years! You even got a little bit more physical than you're suppose to. Isn't it obvious?" "I got amnesisa. Anna and Jack tricked me! They did PDA right in front of me. I didn't know, until I followed them to the ballroom when they heard I was pregnant. Anyway I found out, and now I'm here.

Can we stay here until we find a place to stay?" "Of course!" "Thanks." She escorted me to the guest room. Well, this is the start of a new life.

A/N

Hello! Welcome to the very first chapter of season 3 of Heavy snow in Arendalle! Do you guys want a boy or a girl? What should the name be? Or should she have twins, triplets or quadreplets?!?! OOOOO! It's exciting! Tell me what you think. If you love this series, share and vote this please! Awesome!! JELSA4EVER IS PEACING OUT!

Chapter 2: Emotional Elsa

ELSA

After 3 months, my tummy became bigger, it was pretty big for 3 months. I mean, it was like, 8 inches wide! "Uh, Punzie. Don't you think my tummy's bugger than it should be, I mean, it's only been 3 months, and now, it's 8 inches wide!"

"Come on. It's, not THAT big." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN! IT'S A HUGE AS A WATERMELON!" "Um, Elsa? How are the homereaus?" (Don't remember what it's called) "Haven't had any recently."

RAPUNZEL

No homereaus!?! She's acting like a brat! "Oh, ok. Sure." I put on a fake smile. "Ok, let me get a decafe." I stood up from the bed, and escorted Elsa to the kitchen.

I put her down on my couch and made her a decafe. I accidentley put sugar and milk, then turned to Elsa. She fell asleep. "Well, cappuchino for me." I sat on the couch, thinking, that I would want a child too.

I got the remote, and watched channel, ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz! Whoops! Fell asleep.

A/N

Too short right? Anyway. No one is commenting. Don't worry, I will accept all of them.

Chapter 3: Adoption

I called for the buttler and told him I would go to the adoption center. When I got there, everyone stared at me.

As if I shouldn't adopt. I want to though. I went to the counter and told them that I wanted the newest born.

The lafy came back and gave me a baby, a girl, I named her Rose Daisy L. Corona. She was only 6 months, she looked peaceful. She seemed harmless.

She looked as pretty as a flower. That's why her name is, her name.