The Fault In Our Love (Jelsa vs Janna)

A/N

Um, this is season 2 of this story. Please read Heavy Snow in Arendalle before reading this. It won't make sense if you don't.

< Chapter 1: Is It Right Or Wrong >

< Anna's POV >

This must be hard on Jack. His girlfriend dosen't regognize him. Must be when Dark Jack stabbed her with a knife. This is tricky.

< Jack's POV >

Ok, this is good, and BAD!

Good-Elsa won't get mad if she saw me and Anna dating, but I love Elsa.

Bad-She dosen't know me, but the more we spend time together, she will gain her memory, and Anna and I will never make it through.

Ugh! "This is hard." I rubbed my forehead. "What's hard, Mr?" "Frost, Jack Frost."

< Elsa's POV >

He seemed familiar, maybe, my cousin? The, one from Corona? Or was it a girl? I'll ask Anna. "Um, Anna?" "Hmm?" She said in a high pitched voice. "Is he our cousin from Corona?" She shook her head. I bit my nail.

I know I know him from somewhere! Just, don't know. "Elsa?" I turned to face her. "Do you not remember him?" I shook my head. "I-I'm sorry. Is he my boyfriend, or..............." she put her finger on my lips. "Elsa, (exhales deeply) he, he's your-"

"I-I'm your, uh, tutor!"

< Anna's POV >

Wait what! Does he not want to date Elsa anymore? Have I ever told you I sorta liked Jack? "Oh, um, yeah. He's your, uh?" "Tutor?" She smiled.

"Mmm, ok." She nodded. First, I have a crush on my sister's boyfriend, she gets amnesia and now I lie to her so I can date Jack! I'm such a bitch. "Now Elsa, um, he's your tutor, and........." can't believe I'm doing this. "...my, my boyfriend!" Jack looked quite happy. As if it were true.

"So, babe. Wanna go make out?" "Um, ew! PDA! Go somewhere else!" "Hold Jack's hand." We both held his two gorgeous hands and he called to the wind to got to our house.

After we got home. Jack pulled me and kissed me so deep. Deeper than when he kisses Elsa. What?!? They do PDA. I see his lips. It reaches just lips. This, this was tounge! I kissed back, connecting my hands at the back of his neck.

"Mmmmm, yum. Elsa was right. Tastes like, love!" I kept kissing him. He kept digging in. I did the same. It was awesome.

A/N

Season 2 will be Janna only, and Season 3 will be when Elsa gets her memory back. Season 4 will be the reason why Elsa didn't remember Jack, and only Anna, and her family. Season 5 is where they both fight for Jack. Season 6, well, you decside. JELSA OR JANNA?

JELSA AND JANNA

< Chapter 2: Anna's opposite >

JACK

I know what I'm doing is wrong. Elsa right around the corner. God I'm a big jerk! But, her lips are so good! Anna's was sweet, rasberry that was ice cold. Elsa's was plain, cold and boring.

Anna was good at kissing. But Elsa, she was always so shy. She wouldn't kiss me deeply or kiss me at all. She would push me away when I would kiss her in a public. Anna, she's confident, she does alot of PDA with her previous boyfriends I guess?

"Um, you never really said to me what would you do if I had a crush on you." She kissed me. "I'd say-" OH MY GOD! ENOUGH WITH THE INTERUPSTIONS! "Um, it's dinner." Elsa came in. "Oh, Jack, let's go eat."