A New Start

Tae's POV

Angry. Furious. Bitter.

These were all the emotions I was feeling. I was mostly angry because my mom decided to send me to go live with complete strangers who she hoped would be a better influence on me.

"The family you're going to be staying with has a son around your age Taehyung," my mom said trying to lighten the dull mood.

I ignored her and continued to stare aimlessly out of the car window. They really lived in the middle of no where. There seemed to be long open roads that stretched on for miles.

To be completely honest I could tell my mom was only doing this to help me but it still enraged me that she would send me away. "Tae, please tell me that you'll try to get better. I want you to be happy again. This can be like a new start for you," she pleaded while staring at me through the mirror.

"Okay," was all I responded with. No one could help me, not anymore. These past few months had been terrible for me. I had started to become progressively more angry as the days went by and it was becoming harder for me to control my emotions. I guess my mom thought sending me to go live with this family would help but I knew it would be no use.

After a few hours of being stuck in the car, we finally reached the house of the family I would staying with for the next month.

The family came out to greet my mother and I.

"Hello, my name is Mr. Park," and older man spoke while holding out his hand to shake mine. He then proceeded to take my bags out of the car and lead me into the house. I waved goodbye to mom as she got back in her car and started to drive back home.

At that moment I felt alone.

*****************************

ahh this is my first BTS fan fiction! please leave some feedback on what you thought

thank you for reading, I'll try to update regularly xx