Rap Mon x Jin

Jin POV

It was almost time for dinner and I was gathering all the members for dinner. Mon was the last one, so I knocked on his studio door. "Mon! Its almost time to eat." I heard some shuffling, but no response. "Mon!" I knocked louder. "h-hyung please go." There was a sniffle, and the Eomma (mom) inside me awakened, and I quickly walked downstairs "Yoongi! Whats the studio code!" There was a groan and Yoongi came, "6581... Dont tell anyone else.." he lazily walked back to the couch. I quickly went up stairs "Thanks!" I put in the passcode and sure enough the door opened, and there Mon was sitting in his studio chair, his back facing the door and the only light was from his blank computer screen.

Sniffle.

I went to him quickly and hugged him. "Mon....? You okay...?" He shook his head, "whats wrong?" He just spun his chair and hugged me back. "I-I just... Am f-frusterated." I sighed, "you sure?" He nodded "and stressed... Its just, making the new Cypher pt. 5."
(plz dear god let there be a Cypher pt 5.)
And I sighed once again. "Do you... Need some help?" He nodded, "Fine... Ill do one thing for you. Anything." He froze for a moment, "anything..?" I nodded, and before I could say anything else he faced me, smadhing our lips together in a rough but passionate kiss. I blushed and he got up, "Mo-" His hands pressed against my chest and he gently shoved me onto the studio chair, resting his hands on the arm rests and looming over me with red eyes, fron crying, that were glazed with lust too. "Jin-hyung...." I pulled his head to mine again and passionately kissed him back, draping my arms over his shouldars and neck, his hands grasping my waist and palming me through my jeans, I groaned in the kiss.

(Heyy yalll guess who BAK! Tomatttooooooo, the other author that only writes smut cuz Potato isnt that dirty/ "indecent" to say the words cock, dick, boobs, tits, etc. So I will.)

His warm hands pressed against my dick thriugh the fabric, and  I moaned in our sloppy, heated kiss, pulling down the rim of his pants and boxer and exposing his length. My eyes stared, he pulled back and we both panted out of breath. "Can that even fit?" I asked, and he smirked, "too big for you Hyung?" I shook my head, "maybe its too small," I pulled my pants and boxers off. Both of us now half naked. "How about you sit in this chair and I'll give you a nice stress reliever." He nodded and we switched again, and I took no time to loom myseld over his bludging cock. I licked my lips and he paused me, "as much as I want this... dry might be a little painful~" I smirked and got off the chair and onto the floor. Resting on my knees and taking his dick into my mouth, deep throating it immediately as he leaned his head back with pants and moans. "Ah hyung~" I hummed and he twitched, and before he could cum I raised my head with a pop and climbed back over his again, lining up his horny dick with my entrance and slamming down onto him, moaning in the pricess and resting my hands onto his shouldars, his hand snaked down to my own dick and jerked me off as I bounced, wet slapping noises and moans echoed in the room and in my head. The sensation, the heat, the moans. My body felt like it was in pure bliss as I moved faster and the familiar knot in my stomach rose. "M-Mon... Im close~" I said between my moans, he nodded and moved faster, thrusting in time with my bounces, and soon I came over his chest. I felt like collapsing but he held my waist and I rested myseld on his shouldar as he continued to pound my insides. His warm hot fluid inside me as we both moaned and panted.

(Fuck yeah bitches. Tomato out.)