J-Hope x Yoongi

Yoongi POV

We all sat, waiting for the shoots to be over. Hobi was before me so instead of doing nothing I sat and watched his shoot. His fairy make up made him look. Cute. I held a straight face up until the point where he squated and flapped his hands saying, "I'm your hopppeee~! I'm your angel~!" I smiled and laughed, eventually he finished his shoot and we were walking to the other members. We both were laughing, I couldn't help but notice his small shorts. I bit my lip, my jeans becoming a little tight. Hobi giggled. "Ohhhh, Yoongi~!" He teased. I blushed and punched him. "Shut up..." I pouted and look the other direction, pulling my shirt down. He giggled and grazed his hand over. "Hobi, stop." He pushed me into a room and locked the door. "Hobi?" I asked as he took of his shirt. "Sh." He smiled and kissed at my neck, "A-Ah, s-stop." I said quickly as he began to pull my shirt up. He pushed my arms over my head and pulled my shirt over my face. "Mmm, I'm your angel Yoongi, I help you~" he said, quite cheerfully actually. I took a sharp breath in and he palmed my boxers, kissing my members through the fabric. He tugged the belt off and pulled the jeans down to the brim of my boxers. "I guess I'm a naughty Angel though." He said innocently as he pulled my boxers down too. Kissing my member on the top and cat licking it. I took another sharp breath before sighing in relief. "Fuck Hobi~" I moaned as he took my member into his mouth. I wiggled my arms out of his grasp and pulled the shirt off, growling a bit as he looked up in surprise. I ran my fingers through his hair and shoved him down onto my member, making my member hit the back of his throat, he gagged but eventually moved making buck my hips quickly. "Fuck~!" I said, moving faster. I threw my head back in pleasure as my hips were too weak to move. Hobi started to move on his own rather quickly, my knuckles turning white from gripping the sheets so hard, a knot was forming in my stomach as my member twitched in his mouth. And soon I came into his kiuth, sighing in relief. "Mm, Yoongi..." he groaned, rubbing his head a bit. Pouting with his swollen red lips. "Sorry...." I groaned before I lazily shut my eyes. "We can catch up with the others later..." I sighed as Hobi climbed up with me. "Mmm, I'm gonna use the bathroom for 5 minutes." I bit my lip realizing he probably needed release. "Nah." I climbed over him lazily. "I got it."