Chapter 3~ He's Kinda Cute

What does he mean by I want to withdraw my adoption request?! Dude wtf? I cant believe this is actually happening. Im sorry but because the adoption papers were filed and signed, you cannot withdraw your request Mr Malloy. Ms Hart stated calmly.

Lukes POV~

Seriously, this girl is hot and its not good if Im now apparently adopting her at age 17 not 7. Holy shit, what am I going to do? A part of me wants to walk out but another part of me doesnt, she looks like she could use an adult figure in her life. Ive always wanted a daughter, but nobody would give me one without wanting to stick around.

It just so happens to be a bonus for me that she is only 4 years younger than me. I have changed my mind and I now would no longer like to withdraw my adoption request, I want to adopted Alex. I had a smirk on my face. This is going to be fun.

Alexs POV~

Ok what is he up to? Surely you couldnt change your mind that quick when youre in a situation like this. Im not complaining though. Alright then, Alex you can go and grab your bags and Mr Malloy will now take you to your new home! Ms Hart said with tears in her eyes, Im seriously going to miss her so much.

Luke has gone to put my bags in the car, giving me a chance to say goodbye to everything and Ms Hart. I quickly run and engulf her in a big hug, while she silently cries into my shoulder. Im going to miss you sweet heart, stay safe and always remember me ok? I will dont worry. I assure her as we pull away from each other.

Luke appears at the door, hes ready to go and honestly so am I. I give Ms Hart one last hug and make my way out the door with a smile on my face. Closing the front door behind me Luke directs me to his car. Opening the door I sit in the passenger seat and instantly spot and AUX cord. Well this is going to be a fun ride!

Pulling out of the street I feast my eyes on the city around me, Luke asks me a few questions like, Are you nervous? Not really. What type of foods do you like? Um pizza? Honestly can he just stop with the small talk.

After about an hour drive we pull up into a fancy ass street with fancy ass houses. Im not sure if Im going to fit in here. After observing Luke for the whole drive I finally pluck up the courage to ask him something, How old are you? You look way too young to be adopting.

He looks over to me as we have now pulled up at his house (Picture Above) and says with a smirk on his face 21 My jaw might have just dropped. He is only 4 years older than me, super hot and Im living with him! This is definitely going to one hell of ride.

We step out of the car and I'm in absolute aw with the house in front of me. Perfectly structured, so classy, so many windows, so not me. Well this is a little different, it's freaking massive and if I get lost oh well, I hope I find my way back to the fridge at least.

"This is your new home." Luke says as he opens his arms towards the direction of the house, yeah no shit Tracy. "I thought it was just a mirage." I reply back with sarcasm dripping from my voice. "A tough one, I like it." He mumbles under his breath, I have a feeling I don't think I should've heard that.

I walk from standing at Luke's side and make my way to the front door of my new house. Twisting the knob I walk in and take a deep breath. This is it, the life I've been wanting for several years but nobody could give it to me. Except Luke...