Meeting Jai Brooks: Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Enjoy Janoskiators!! Please comment below! Hate welcome too! Quite intimate this chapter. I did warn you!! 

xx

“Morning handsome!” I said, kissing Jai awake.

“Wouldn’t mind waking up like that every morning.” He replied, returning the kiss.

I went into the bathroom and got a shower and cleaned my teeth and then got changed into my squirrel riding a bike top and dip dyed, blue and pink, shorts.

“Come on then, I’m hungry.”  We walked downstairs hand in hand, seeing Luke was still asleep on the sofa and Beau was in the kitchen.

“Sup Faggots?”

“Hey Beau!” I responded.

“So did you do it last night?”

“Do what Beau?”

“Oh Jai you pussy! She well fit you should at least have fucked her already!”

“Fuck of Beau!” Said Jai bell tapping him.

“Stop it guys!” I wined my arms around Jai’s neck and he instantly put his around my waist.

“Ignore him Jai baby.” I kissed him passionately and heard an “Oohh!” from Beau.

“I may steal her Jai if you don’t hurry up and get it over and done with!” Laughed Beau.

 Jai’s arms stiffened round my waist.

“Let’s have breakfast Jai.”

“So what you want to do today Boo?” Asked Jai.

“Meet some of your mates actually. I only know you, Luke and Beau.”

“HOUSE PARTAAYYY!!  Yelled Beau.

“Not after last time Beau Peter Brooks!!” Yelled Gina from upstairs.

“Why what happened last time?” I said.

“The house was a mess. Well we, kinda, sorta flooded the house.” Said Beau.

“We? We? You mean you right Beau? “Came Luke.

“Beau what did you do!?” I smiled.

“Secret.” He whispered.

“Jai!!!” I pleaded, staring at him with puppy eyes.

“He and this girl he fancied wanted to go swimming so they turned the taps on in the bath and went ‘swimming’ and didn’t turn them off.” Told Jai.

“I was DRUNK!!” Smirked Beau.

“You better not have been Beau!” Shouted Gina again.

“Sorry Mum!” Beau shouted back.

I started laughing and couldn’t keep it in. Luke had to calm me down.

“So what happened with this girl?” I asked when I got my breath back.

“We go out!” Grinned Beau.

“Yeh boys. Let’s have a house party!” I smiled.

“Where?” Said Luke jumping up.

“My house! Dads not home and it’s quite a big house!”

“YES BOO YOU BABE!” Shouted Jai lifting me up and spinning me round whilst I laughed.

“On one condition.” I pointed at Beau “You promise not to go swimming in my bathtub!” I tried to look stern but couldn’t keep a straight face.