Meeting Jai Brooks: Chapter 1

This is my first FanFic on Watt pad; Comments are welcome, hate too! 

 Xx

-------------------------------------------------

Sat in my crowded room with Bec, we were practically bouncing off the walls.

"OH my god Boo! In 5 hours we will be meeting the JANOSKIANS!!" Screamed Bec, calling me by my nickname. My actual name is Jess but no-one calls me that. No-one.

"I know!!! How do I look?" I grinned.

"Drop dead gorgeous, let’s do your hair." I was dressed in my red vans, denim studded shorts and dip dyed red and pink top. Bec brushed and straightened my ginger, elbow length hair and styled my fringe. 

"Your turn Hun!" I piled her blond hair on top of her head in a scruffy but styled bun. She pulled on her navy vans, denim shorts and Jack Wills top.

"Let’s go!" She laughed.

In the 15 minutes it took us to get to Melbourne city centre, the butterflies in my stomach seem to increase.

"See you in a couple of hour’s dad!" I yelled as I shut the car door.

I and Bec ran hand in hand to the line of already full girls. It was 3 hours till the Janoskians would arrive and Bec couldn’t keep in her excitement.

"Boo, Skip will be here. SKIP!!" She looked like the Cheshire cat on steroids. She had been 'in love' with Skip since we found them on YouTube, even though she has never met him, she was convinced she was in love. Me? I liked Jai. I don't think I’m in love with him. But he is VERY cute. Suddenly screaming filled my ears. It was Bec.

"BOO IT’S THEM!! IT’S SKIP!!"

Soon everyone was screaming, including me. Skip was in his no sleeved vest top as usual, James was in an Auzzie Rules jumper, Beau was in a shirt, tie and skinny jeans, Luke was in a Ralph Lauren t-shirt and Jai was in a red checked shirt with only the top button fastened revelling a white t-shirt underneath. Each of the boys was in a snapback apart from Jai; he was in his adorable panda hat. 

It took us 30 minutes to get to the boys, and 20 minutes for Bec to move on from Skip.

"Hey, and your name is?" Asked James as I passed him a Janoskians poster. 

"Boo, it’s really nice to meet you!" I smiled.

"It’s nice to meet you too! I love that we can meet fans now!"

"Me too!" 

I went through all of this with all of the Janoskians, getting them to sign my poster and my Janoskians t-shirt. Then it came to the twins.

"Hey I'm Boo!" 

"Hey!" They said in union. I laughed and they slapped each other in their balls. After a bit of them play fighting and calling each other bitches. They signed my poster and t-shirt and we got to chatting in the middle of a bunch of screaming girls;

"Do you live in Melbourne then?" Quizzes Jai.

"Yepp, near you actually."

"Really I’ve never seen you!" He winks.

"Oh, that’s good. It proves that my stalking of fit teenage boys in unheard of then." I smirk. Jai just laughs and winks again.

"Stalk me more out in the open next time; I'd love to see you again." His cheeks turned red. It was very cute. 

"Will do!" I laugh.

"Excuse me Mr Brooks, she has to move along now the girls are getting impatient." Says a security guard in dark glasses.