Feel good

Pause. Take a moment to appreciate how cute my mans is when he sleep 💕like oof 😭😩🖤 now back to the regular scheduled programming.

~Trippie POV~
For some reason I'm feeling nervous about this conversation with Gisselle. I really don't care about her so why am I nervous. I just gotta tell her I don't want her regular ass and she needs to move on.

I wish I never took her to meet my mom either cause she's been blowing up my phone asking me to bring her over for dinner again. I tried telling her what happened but she refuses to accept it. She says "the love i saw you had for her was real not forced. You just have to remember". Come to think of it a few people are saying things like that. Why is everyone working against me on this?

I think I might hit up Ambria and have her come thru tonight after I talk to Giselle and have her take my mind off things. Ambria is the kind of girl I need. She turns heads when she walks in the room. She's always been there for me. She understands the world I'm a part of and she's not just some regular bitch.

I remember the way to Giselle's house and get there fairly quickly. It's wierd how I can remember everything I did with her and everything I said but not remember feeling anything. No emotion at all its like that part has been wiped clean.

Before I even get out of the car she's walking down her driveway towards me. She runs and jumps on me holding me tightly. I rap one hand around her waist and barely hug back. I can feel her disappointment but we both ignore it and go inside.

I sit and she brings a plate of food for both of us. This are extremely quiet as we eat.

"You came over here to talk so let's talk trippie. Why have you been ignoring my texts? And why are you acting so cold towards me? It doesn't make any sense. I kill a man for you and then you just disappear out of my life!"

I remember her always being like this. Blunt and straight to the point. Not afraid to let me know how she feels.

I catch myself admiring the way she's ready to bare all her feelings and truth to me at any given moment. I can trust her and she makes it easy to communicate.

What am I thinking? I'm here to tell her to leave me alone. That I don't love her. Not to find things I like about her.

I stand up and start talking while making my way to her sliding glass door.. "because Giselle when Maz told you he was controlling my feelings for you he wasn't lying. I can't remember any of the feelings I had for you nor do I feel for you at all anymore. I'm sorry but to be completely honest you're not even my type."

The words didn't even feel right coming from my mouth. I may have been a little harsh. It's really not like me to be that way towards females but I was just so mad that someone was able to control me so much that this girl thinks I love her.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She says then giggles. I was certain she would be crushed. Why is she laughing? She moves her hand over her face and uses her thumb and her pointer finger to massage her temples, still softly laughing. She sighs and looks up at me. Her smile has fallen. Her expression is one that I've never seen on her face before but I know that it's anger. Honestly it scared me.

"Get out of my house." She says calmly through gritted teeth. Even though I hear her I can't believe it. "What?"

"I said get. The. Fuck. Out. My. House. Before I kill your wanna be ken doll ass"

~Giselle POV~
Angry isn't even enough to describe the rage i felt. I realized later though that i shouldn't be mad at trippie. It wasn't his fault. This was maz's fault and I already killed him. There's nothing left to be angry about....and then the heartbreak sunk in.