- Chapter 6 -

Yoongi kept thinking about the call, but then he realized something. Yoongi had been receiving letters ever since he and Namjoon met. The letters always contained threats and telling Yoongi not to hangout with Namjoon. May be the person who called could be the person who sent those letters as well. Yoongi tried to shrug it off for now though. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Yoongi and held him close. Yoongi blushed instantly.

"Still shy?" Namjoon laughed as he kissed Yoongi's cheek.

"It's your fault I get shy! You always do or say things that make me shy," Yoongi blushed more.

"Well it's not like I'm slamming you on a bed. Well not yet at least," Namjoon grinned.

Yoongi felt his body go weak at Namjoon's words. Yoongi slapped Namjoon's arm.

"Don't say that kind of stuff when we're in public Namjoon!" Yoongi yelled.

"Okay okay I won't!" Namjoon laughed as Yoongi kept hitting his arm. "Alright come on we're going to the last stop," Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's hand and lead him out of the store.

They both got into the car and drove off to the last location of their 'hangout'. The rain was still pouring down. Namjoon focused on the road while Yoongi still focused on trying to recognize the unknown caller's voice. Yoongi looked out the window and all he could see was the blur of lights and buildings. Yoongi thought hard on who could have sent those letters and took the time to even call him earlier.

Who could it be?

"You okay?" Namjoon asked.

"Huh? Y-Yeah I'm fine just thinking too much," Yoongi explained.

"Thinking? About what?" Namjoon questioned.

"About us," Yoongi had to lie so he wouldn't worry Namjoon.

Well it wasn't all necessarily a lie he was thinking about the relationship he had with Namjoon. How would they be able to love each other in-front of Jin? Yoongi looked at Namjoon and felt a sudden lump in his throat. Yoongi wanted to cry because he didn't want to hide away forever. Namjoon knew how Yoongi felt because what Yoongi didn't know is that Namjoon had a lot of hidden secrets. Namjoon parked the car and got out.

"Come on we're here," Namjoon said as he got off the car.

Yoongi got out of the car and went to Namjoon. Namjoon held Yoongi's hand. The rain was pouring down on them, getting them soaking wet. Namjoon smiled as he pulled out a small black box from his pocket.

"Namjoon what's that?" Yoongi blushed.

Namjoon opened the box and inside it was two gold rings.

"Yoongi, it may be too soon and you don't have to say yes immediately, but will you marry me?" Namjoon said as he got down on one knee.

"Yes Namjoon..!" Yoongi didn't hesitate at all.

Namjoon took one of the rings and placed it on Yoongi's ring finger then he took the other ring and put it on his own ring finger. Namjoon smiled and kissed Yoongi. Yoongi felt like his whole body went numb from the sudden kiss. All he could feel was Namjoon's plump lips against his. Namjoon pulled Yoongi closer as they kissed in the rain. As they pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, Namjoon kissed Yoongi's cheek.

"I love you Yoongi," Namjoon confessed.

"I love you too Namjoon," Yoongi smiled as he kissed Namjoon.

As promised, Namjoon went to get his phone and play some music so that he and Yoongi could dance in the rain. Namjoon played The Other by Lauv. Yoongi looked at Namjoon as he put the volume up and put his phone in his pocket. Namjoon and Yoongi began to spin and dance in the rain. Namjoon almost slipped so many times, but Yoongi would giggle and catch him before he could hit the ground. Soon they slowed down, Namjoon pulled Yoongi close. Yoongi blushed, but he soon got closer and rested his head on Namjoon's chest. The sound of the music and the rain fit perfectly together. Yoongi didn't want the moment to end he just wanted to stay in Namjoon's arms the whole day, but then Namjoon's phone rang. Namjoon answered.