21th of November 2017.

Pov. Mikey ((didnt expect that huhh?))

Rye🐝❤: never

Rye🐝❤: no ur not

You: Ever

You: Yes i am

Rye🐝❤: never

Rye🐝❤: no ur not

You: Hmm

You: Ever

You: Yes I am

You: That Never - Ever thing is letting me think of Hsm 3

You: IT'S GONNA BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER (BIG FUN) THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S GONNA BE A NIGHT TO LAST FOR EVER! LALALALALA ((Idk that part lol)) NEVER EVER EVER FORGET 🎶🎶

When in his life would he agree with the fact I love him more? Dont forget the fact that I really like it when he say he loves me. It's cute when he's typing that while we are in the same room you know? His tongue always hang out of his mouth and he looks silly at his phone and yeh,, I just cant think about a better boyfriend because there is no better one. I already have the best. And yeh,, sometimes I'm getting tired of our discussions and stuff,, but then I remember that we're having a discussion cause we want to win with saying 'I love you more',, but I guess I should let it by the fact we love each other as much as we can. I can say that I hate him,, but do you know what it means when you say you hate someone? It means that the person have a place in your heart. Maybe not the best place,, but its there. That's why I never say I hate someone. Okay,, leave that behind. Cause why would I say that I hate Rye? I love him and he have one of the best places in my heart. He lives in the sweetest part of me with my family,, Blair,, Harvey,, the girls and the other band members,, and I wouldnt change that for a thing.