Becoming a Traitor

You sat in a large black chair, your arms bound to the arm rests. You struggled, looking around at the table in front of you. Three other chairs. The table was long and black.

  “What the fuck?” You whispered. As if triggered the table had three others accompanying you. Jay sat in the left chair, Rory on the right, and Crowley directly in front of you. You cried out, they had smiles stitched into their faces. Crowley had his hands folded on the table, a sadistic smirk on his face. Tears streamed down your cheeks.

  “Please!.. What do you want?!” You screamed through tears, trying to free your arms.

  “You're going to tell me every little thing Lucifer is going to do. Every plan Moose and Squirrel have to fight the darkness.” Crowley said calmly

  “I'll kill you, you bastard!” You yelled, submitting. You knew what you had to do.

  “Lucifer is still inside Castiel's vessel and he's in complete control… He's planning on taking the darkness out himself... Sam and Dean are trying to free Castiel and are trying to locate the darkness.” You explain quietly, collapsing onto the table. The only thing that stopped you from hitting the table was your arms still bound to the chair. Crowley nodded.

  “Good… See you soon.” He said with a suggestive wink. Both Rory and Jay waved goodbye as Crowley snapped his fingers.

  You opened your eyes, taking a deep breath in and looking around weakly. You were in a white place, a machine beeping beside you. You looked down, Dean clasped your hand in his.

  “Please… God. Wherever the hell you are.. You bring her back to us. You bring her back to me. She's my family you son of a bitch.” Dean said, a single tear running down his face.

  “Dean..?” You whispered quietly. Dean looked up quickly, his eyes filling with love. He grabbed you, hugging you tightly.

  “(Y/N)!” He exclaimed, holding onto you.

  “What… Happened..?” You asked quietly.

  “They found the Impala in Wisconsin, crashed into a tree… You were a windshield cannon… You've been in a coma for two weeks.” He explained, finally releasing you. He grabbed your hand, kissing it.

  “You listen to me, sister, from now on we hunt Crowley, we hunt God, and we hunt the darkness together. As a family… Understood?”

  “I understand.”