15:a day with bad boy .

Amber POV
I woke with strong arms around me and I look to see a smirking trey sleeping!I smile and tried to get up but failed .

After a while of trying I got no where expect to be on top of him so I took this chance to wake him up ,but how?I bit my lips thinking how! I smirk as a idea forms in my head!

I lean closer to his ear and sigh before biting at his ear softly but a turn on ....with out seeing, I am now under trey and him on top!
"HELLO" I said waving my hand,he look at me and scowled before saying"hello princess ,care to explain why you did that?" I nodded my head in a ' no '.
He shake his head before getting off my telling me to get ready.

After shower:
I look for a outfit to find one on the bed with some shoes!I quickly put them on

After shower:I look for a outfit to find one on the bed with some shoes!I quickly put them on

And did my make up before heading down stairs ...for the first time in forever I notice it was a house ,I walk to the kitchen and ask "who's house?" Which made him look at me and smile before saying "yours " and turn back around "okay ...who's house?" I ask again and him turn off the stove and turned around saying "its for you and your friends" he said handing me some keys and I look at him shocked.

"O M G I l LOVE U SO MUCH" I scream and give him a kiss which soon turns into a make out session .

😬❤💖😁🔥
Okay so I spent yesterday on this don't worry more coming soon so happy off hold day!!
If got any ideas please comment !
The house on top ^^
Follow !
Vote!

Comment!
Read!

Bye .
❤❤.   🎒