14-Sudden turns of event

A/n- sorry for late update ✌❤❤

Amber POV
Today we are going on vacation and so are the girls .I just hope they don't tell trey about it ,currently we are in dad and mom jet to Bahamas or what ever.

"Honey what's up with you and that boy?" Ask dad,I sigh and answer him "he is just a friend dad" I assured him which he didn't believe one bit and continue to ask more "drop the topic okay" I said walking away leaving them .I sat on my bed in my room and stare at the ceiling when my phone went off.

It was trey GREAT not the sarcasm.
T:"Hey where are you?,we are about to leave"

Thank god girls
Amber:"sorry about that!my mom and dad are taking us to a family trip"

Trey:"where?"

Amber:"don't know.. Bye ba -"
I look off the phone before I say bye and slept.

Next day~~
I was awaken by some one shaking me I open one of my eye to see who it was and it was Jayanna

"Mummy says to wake you up" she said now running away. I smile at that figure and got up to change into a black jump suit with a black flat shoe ,hair in a messy bun.

And head out of the plane to see a smirking TREY!!

what the actual FUCK,is going on
"What are you doing?" I ask he was suppose to be in Bahamas not Paris,"I'm here to see you"he said"what's the problem? "I ask folding my arms " you cupcake "he said chuckling.
" what about me?"I ask not knowing where this is going "come with me" he said walking off ,I turned to look at my parents mom was squealing and dad look like he would kill trey .
"Can I?"I ask them mom said yes and dad said no ..." Thanks guys see you later"I said running off to Trey.

~~~

Ashely POV
"GOD SHE IS GOING TO KILL US!" Yelled Jasminê ,"clam the fuck down "I said which she stick her tongue out too.
We were currently in my room that I share with Adam ,talking about us telling trey where she is and why.

A/n - sorry cuts its short ..next chapter on its waydon't worry y'all  ..

Bye