Preference #17: Written apology

This is kind of a part two of preference #7: He yells at you.

If you haven't read that one, check it out before this one!!!
---

Elijah:
To my dearest:
Since the moment I laid my eyes on you the night we met, I know that you were the most flawless woman of all eras. My love, today I have disappointed you; my anger got the best of me and I snapped. I made tears run down your beautiful face. This has never happened before and will never happen again. I already asked for forgiveness and that's exactly what you did; and tonight was one of the best nights of my life. I love baths.
Elijah<3

Kol:
To my girl:
I'm going to start off by saying that I'm definitely not good at these but you're worth it. Y/N, I need to apologize. You know I've been trying to become a better man for you, because you deserve it, but it's hard. I shouldn't have spoken the way I did, my comment was completely unnecessary. I love you more than a witch loves power.
Your man<3<3

Niklaus:
To my love:
If I could apologize a million times I would. My love, I didn't mean for those words to come out the way they did. If I could give you the moon I'd gift it to you. You are who I live for. You will never clean after anyone. My queen, you will never do anything you don't want to.
Nik<3

Damon:
To Y/N and the doggo:
I was an ass. Our baby deserves a birthday party. That's the least we can do because that dog is the light of our lives. I ask for you and the puppy's forgiveness once again. I love you both so so much. I'm sorry for making you cry.
Damon!

Stefan:
Cupcake:
I'm so sorry about earlier, I had no reason to yell at you but I was so worried. I hope you understand that I just want you to trust me and need me. Y/N I love you more than life. You are my reason to live. I'm sorry for screaming.
Stef.

Matt:
Peach:
Sorry I yelled at you earlier. I got frustrated and snapped; promise it won't happen again! Love you 5ever.
Your boy Matty.

---
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!