II

Headcannons

❇Julia Hayes comes from a very normal happy family, her parents own a bakery which she is very proud of and often visits now she has moved

❇Julia Hayes comes from a very normal happy family, her parents own a bakery which she is very proud of and often visits now she has moved. This has helped the girl to gain a love of baking, from bread to cakes to, well anything.

❇She is vey close with her parents, however her mother's tight grip was starting to strangle Julia so  joined the Sharks and left home. Much to her parent's horror.

❇Julia could never be guessed to be a member of a gang, which is what makes her so useful. She is always dressed in pretty dresses, her hair perfect, with an innocent smile she tends  be able to get away with a lot.

❇Whenever anyone tells Julia she can't do something, or assumes she won't want to do something she always ends up doing it just to surprise them. It's a trait which often gets her into trouble, or causes her to embarrass herself. Someone says, you won't want a cigarette, she finds herself agreeing to having one, even though they make her cough and splutter.

❇She is tiny, not just small in comparison to tall people. Julia is smaller then anyone she has ever met, this means people look right over her head. Or consider her a child, which frustrates her to no end.

❇ Julia is somewhat quiet, but she has a kind smile and she doesn't like to be alone for a long time. She is a very social person, even if it is just sitting with somebody else.

❇She believes that she is careful, but in reality she is rather careless. Julia is always accidentally getting into trouble. She can be very naïve and is often clueless to the complexities of the world around her due to her sheltered childhood.

❇At least one a week Julia has to ask someone directions, she is always getting lost. This can easily get her into trouble, when she ends up on the wrong side of Manhattan.