Chapter 1

I had thrown on my floral skater dress from Forever 21 and my favorite pair of shoes... My white hightop converse. Me and my roommate, Gillian, were going to a huge party.... Our first one at college. We both came on a scholarship, Gillian for swimming, and me for basketball. Me and Gillian had been friends before college and now being roommates was the best.

Gillian threw on her green skater dress and a pair of flats and we left our room. We started to walk and found ourselves stoping next to a nice convertible... The boy driving was H-O-T! He wore ablue button down shirt, which btw looked amazing on him! There was another boy sitting in the car. They both introduced themselves, there names were Hayes and Shawn. Shawn said he was a singer for MAGCON, and Hayes said he was just there to have fun and pick-up girls. We asked them where they were headed and they said to the party also. They then gave us a ride to the party.

The car ride was silent. We arrived to the party and it was packed. Once we were inside, before I could do anything or say hi to anyone, Shawn grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. I was nervous and wanted to scream, but didn't because... Hey, I was with Shawn Mendes! He took me to what looked like a boys bedroom and locked the door behind us. He started playing with my hair and asking me questions. Next thing I knew we were making out. I don't know when I agreed to this, but I enjoyed it. Just as we started to get intimate, someone knocked.