Upgrades

Widowmaker POV

Winston came to me this morning and told me that he had upgraded my visor. I was kinda excited to see what it could do.

"Hey Ameilie, I upgraded your visor so that you can see through clothes and see enemies from farther away. The whole clothes thing is only for battle purposes, got it? Go test it out for a day , and tell me the results." I nodded my head and left HQ .

"This is going to be a very fun day indeed..."

                                                                       At the same time miles away....

"Hey Sombra, can you do something for me?"

"What do you want me do for you Lena?"

"I want you to remove my chronal accelerator."

"WHAT?! Are you loco chica ? What if you get lost in time again?"

"Relax Sombra, the only side effect is that my hormone level goes up. "

"Okay then. So I just remove it and then what?"

"I attach this ruby to it, and BOOM. Instant upgrade."

"Okay then, 3,2, 1,and PULL!"

I quickly attached the ruby to my accelerator, and felt a sudden surge of energy in me. A blinding light enveloped me, and I felt my right arm start to burn away. I tried to scream, but I couldn't. I saw random images flash through my head, a giant monster, and a demon of some sort. The burning in my arm went away, and the images stopped flashing. Sombra looked at me weirdly, so I went to the mirror to see what happened. What I saw shocked me. My eyes were green and red, and my hair turned silver. My arm was a mixture of some weird energy with a tattoo on it that looked like a dragon.

 My arm was a mixture of some weird energy with a tattoo on it that looked like a dragon

"I can finally go find my brother."

"WAIT, WHAT? You have a brother?!"

"Thanks Sombra, I can finally reunite with him. I'll be back in about three hours. See you."

I then opened up a  inter-dimensional wormhole, and walked through it. I turned around for a second to thank Sombra, "See you, chica ."