Hunter or the Hunted?

Tracer POV 

"Lena, why?" 

"The girl you knew is now gone. Lena's dead."

"That's a lie, and you know it!" 

"I feel no emotions. I don't lie. Goodbye, old friend." 

" COME BACK HERE! LENAAAAAAAAAA-" 

"SHUT UP! THE GIRL YOU ONCE KNEW IS DEAD! MY NAME IS BLUR NOW. Goodbye."

Those where the words I last remember saying to my old friend, before I was fully turned, when I first joined T.A.L.O.N. . I concentrated on my mission and continued walking towards the vault, taking over guard duty from the solider their. 

"Stand down solider, I'm taking over now." 

" Yes ma'am" 

The solider walked away, leaving me the only person still awake. Or so I thought. I heard her before I saw her. 

"So, you've come back for round two, Widowmaker?" 

"I couldn't resist seeing my favorite arch-nemesis, Blur." 

"So, what brings you here? You wanted to see if I still care about you?"

"I'm more interested in what's behind that door you're guarding."

" I'm shocked, I thought you still cared about me!"

I took advantage of her silence to tackle her, knocking her gun away. She punched me, before getting up and grabbing her gun. We both had our guns pointed at each other, like a Mexican standoff. 

"So it seems that we are at even odds."

"Actually you haven't, because I've had a sniper on you the entire time, Amelie!" Lena 

"You mean the sniper I have a unmanned drone on?" Ameilie 

"The unmanned drone our hacker just took over?" Lena 

"The hacker's wife I just kidnapped?"  Ameilie

" The wife that just filed for a divorce?" Lena 

"That's bull, that marriage was rock solid!" Ameilie

" No it wasn't!" Lena 

"You didn't know that I brought a second sniper, didn't you? A-HAH!" Ameilie 

" Actually, I did know! BOOM! Third sniper!" Lena 

" Well, it looks like we've got a real Mexican standoff here, boys !" Ameilie 

I then shot all the enemy snipers, killing them, leaving Ameilie with no support.

"Run along little sniper, before you really get screwed." 

She ran away, giving me a glare before grappling away into the darkness. She won't be so fortunate next time she sees me. I gave her the middle finger over my shoulder before walking off to my room.