🖤Imagine🖤

I awake agin its 12:30am I have to get (my niggas) ready for our Ermmm... (orgy) hangout? I guess you could call it that. Any way I get up from my (dumb dumb bubblegum lookin ass the fuck ) bed and grab my clothes I put on a black long laced sleeve shirt with some half bleached half dark shorts. I put on some (oh yes put it in daddy) make up just some lip stick eyeliner and eyebrow (shit) stuff. (lol) I grab my sachel purse and my (Dora the explora dildo) phone and head downstairs. (Dora gonna be exploring this pussy today) I hear a knock on the door and it's Zane. He's wearing a black hoodie with some jeans. "Ready to go?" He asks "ya!" We get to his car he holds (titties In place) the door (WIDE BITCH) open for me and shuts it as soon as I get in we drive to the movies.

TIME SKIP BY MAGIC POTATO GODS.😈
We get in the theatre and no one else was in it so we (Shit on every fucking chair )sat down and had the whole room to our selves. It was nice being alone with just us. As I'm watching the movie out of the corner of my eye I see Zane (eating out my asshole) staring at me, so I look over at him, we stare into each other's eyes and then I look away and giggle."hehehehe" "what are you giggling about cuti- I mean whaaaaat"(penis)
Zane blushes bright red as do I. Did I really just hear Zane try to call cutie??? (😱😱😱😱) anyway I ignore that and keep watching, it's an anime (WE WATCHING HENTAI MY NIGGAS) movie about these two characters who really like each other and they finally find out about the other person feeling the same way, they get married and we are at the part of the marriage and that's when I notice Zane hand on mine. I blush bright red. I look down at out hands and then back up at Zane he's blushing too. I keep my hand on his and look away trying to hide the fact I'm blushing but that's when zane takes his (big ass dick lookin head the fuck)hand and curves my face to meet his eyes we both are starring into each other's, " there is something I've been hiding, and I can't hide it any more (OH YEAH SHOVE THAT HOT PICKET IN MY PUSSY)
( y/n) I love u!" " Zane! I love you too" I hug him tight. He hugs me tighter(69). I feel so happy a year rolls down my cheek as I hug him. (Swish swish in my dickhole) We stop hugging and he wipes away my tear. "Why are u crying?" he says laughingly. "I really like you and I was going to tell you today too, I was really scared to tell you, I thought you wouldn't feel the same." He hugs me tight again.( you trynna fuck?)
" I love u so much." "I love you too Zane." We continue watching the movie and i scoot closer to him ( OMG ITS HAPPENING! ITS HAPPENING! Calm down! Whats the pressidure? STAY CALM STAY FUCKING CALM!) and he puts his arm around my shoulders. As we watch the movie the girl character finds out she's pregnant with her husband, i hear Zane mumbled (pussy) something but I couldn't make out what it was. He looks over at me and I blush. (FUCK HIM SO HARD IN HIS LEFT EAR) I stare into his beautiful blue eyes and he stairs into my eyes. The movie ends and we leave when we get outside it's 2:30pm and we decide (shit on a gaddawmn stick) to go back to my house

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING. IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE " BOOP" THE RATE BUTTON. PLEASEg TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS. UTIL NEXT TIME GIVE GOOD VIBES MY LOVELY'S.......
                 👾🖤Mkay Byee!!!🖤👾