Emotional.

Shawn:
Honestly I felt horrible. I felt sad, angry , and confused at the same time. This girl I had a crush on for years that I had a one night stand, didn't tell me we had a child together. I wanted to yell at her but then also hug her. I asked her "why didn't you tell me" so low it almost sounded like a whisper
Julia: "I didn't think you'd ever accept the fact that you got me pregnant, and you'd leave"
Shawn: "why would I leave someone that I loved for years that had my child"
Julia: "you loved me?."
Shawn: at that point I had tears in my eyes. "Unfortunately yes I did."
Julia: As the father of my daughter confessed that he's loved me for years , I couldnt bring words out of my mouth. I don't know if telling him would of changed anything. I say almost yelling "WELL WE WERE ONLY TEENS, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT . I GET PREGNANT ,YOU ACCEPT IT AND THEN WE LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER? YOU WOULD OF LEFT ME EITHER WAY SHAWN"
Shawn: as she sat there yelling at me for something I didn't do, she got my blood boiling . Yelling back at her I say "NO JULIA IT WOULD OF BEEN DIFFRENT, WE WOULD OF LIVED HAPPY THE THREE OF US. BUT YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING AND ALL THESE YEARS IVE WONDERED WHERE YOU WERE BUT I GUESS YOU DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT TELLING ME. IF I WOULDNT OF SAID ANYTHING ABOUT  MY DAUGHTER YOU WOULDN'T OF TOLD ME EITHER WAY" and then I walked out.
Julia: after he got done yelling at me , he walked out and I was heartbroken.