friendship forever right??

Dear madi it is Me your friend jordyn and I miss you so much. You always start the party.      love, jordyn

This is the best friend ship ever and it all started when... we where on the 3rd grade and we new we should be best friends forever right? well that was just the start of things.

it w as a sunny day and we lived on the same street it was really cool but she was short and skinny and I said,"im to fat for her and then she started walking my way and if I would have walked away we would not be friends to day. she likes me for who I am not for a different person she is the bestist friend ever!

she was talking to me about her family and I know her na na. we would talk at school and now it is every day!

THE weekend of may 16th and 17th she stayed the night we went on adventures in the weeds a and we had found a dead horse or cow in a field! also we had found a creek and played in the water all day long it was so fun but then today the 18th she had to go home I miss her already because we had so much fun!!!!!

this summer we are hoping to visit each other and have a lot of fun!!!

now she is not talking to me now I wonder if I pea her off but she is not texting me back??? is u mad or naw this why I question my friend ship with her and for what ever I did sorry! :'(

I hate when she does not talk to me this is sad and it is making me so mad and angry! !