~Hamilsquad x Reader~

(Y/n)'s POV
Tears streamed down my face as I️ clutched my quivering knees. I️ heard a door open and then slam as footsteps trailed to where I️ was sitting. I️ looked up and met a pair of concerned eyes that belonged to a certain Thomas Jefferson. Fake dismay I️ assumed.

"(Y/n)?" Thomas bent down to match my level.

Anger overcame me, and I️ snapped.

"Get the FUCK out of my face! You're just trying to get another dumb bitch in your pants," I️ spat.

He looked taken aback. Just another trick, huh.

"I️-I️~" The door burst open with a crash.

"HEY! GET YOUR ASS OUTTA HERE!" I️ looked up to see Alex, John, Laf and Herc running in.

Jefferson's expression changed into a threatening annoyance. He turned around and was immediately hauled out roughly, by Mulligan.

"Hey, are you okay?" Alex gently brushed my tear-stained cheek.

I️ nodded and flinched when the door slammed due to Jefferson's disposal.

"How about we watch a movie?" John asked, fluffing my hair.

I️ nodded in silence again, brightening up a bit.

"What movie would you like to watch, mon cherie?" Lafayette questioned, 'bopping' my nose.

I️ giggled, "How about a cheesy Disney Movie?" I️ stood up, and Herc carried me to the couch. (A/n: Lazyyyyy ^W^)

We all cuddled up on the couch and watched movies until the morning.

This is REALLYYYYY short but I️ don't have many other ideas ^•^ Ciao~

I️ didn't make a backstory as to why (Y/n) is crying and everythinggg BUT I️ can if you want ^3^

Actual Bye C: