*~How they wake you up~* {Preference}

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, cause here it comes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bendy:
Sometimes he'll climb on top of you and shake you slightly to wake you up. If that doesn't work, a kiss on the nose always works.

Older!Boris:
Whenever he wakes up first, he'll sometimes shake you slightly. But if that doesn't work, he'll tap your nose softly (That's if you're a light sleeper) if you don't wake up, he'll yank the blankets off you.

Cuphead:
Since Cups likes your adorable form, he doesn't disturb your sleep. Instead, he'll either stare at you or just get ready till you wake up. It scares the hell out of you when you see him staring at you. As a apology, he'll kiss your forehead.

Mugman:
He's usually the first to wake up. When he sees you sleeping, he won't stop until you're fully awake. Sometimes he'll yell out your name.

Felix:
You're usually the first to wake up. But when he wakes up first, he'll get top of you and hug you til you're awake.

Oswald:
He doesn't disturb your sleep. Sometimes one of the bunny children would jump on the bed to wake you up.

Mickey:
We all know he's a really nice guy.
If he isn't busy, he'll stay with you. But if he has things to do, he'll nudge you softly.