*~How you make them angry~* {Preference}

This is what I'm wasting my time on, people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bendy:
You tease him (in a good way) about his height. You always say he's adorable because of his height, but he thinks you're insulting him. After you realize he thinks you're insulting him, you'll hug him, while he squirms, and reassure him that you'd never insult him.

Older!Boris:
You keep him from hugging you. When he wants a hug, you sometimes tease him by backing up a bit and run off, with him running after you. Let's just say you won't be teasing him for REALLY long time...

Cuphead:
You really don't wanna step in that area... you're too scared to even bother soooooooo....

Mugman:
He barely gets angry. He's only angry when someone hurts you emotionally or physically.

Felix:
You mess with his whip. Whenever you pick up his whip and start whipping it, he grabs it off you and puts it back. The reason why he doesn't want you anywhere near his whip is because he worries about your safety.

Oswald:
You don't like seeing him angry, so you don't try anything to make him angry.

Mickey:
Boi. It's really rare to see him angry.
He doesn't get angry at you though. You're glad he doesn't get angry at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is really short, but you can see I'm trying my best! :/