1. The Beginning

"Oh, crap. I think I forgot to pack my curling iron!" called out a frantic Caprice from the back of the bus, the sound of clinking and knocking as she threw pulled random objects from one of her duffle bags.

"Good, give that purple hair of yours a rest." you muttered as you sat at the table beside the bus's window, applying a smokey eye to your olive skin. Tonight was the Warped Tour kickoff party in Vegas, which meant you'd be most likely have all eyes on you since you'd be making a public appearance for the first time since Jimmy got locked up.

"FOUND IT!" the same bubbly voice called out, "I heard that, G." you could hear the scowl in Caprice's tone, causing you to snicker along with the rest of the girls.

"One hour, girls." their bus driver, Sammy, gave you all a heads up on how far they were from Vegas. Which meant to put your asses in gear and get dressed.

"Do you guys know if the boys are gonna be there? Mike said they'll probably just meet us at the first show." Teagan was refferring to Pierce The Veil, a close group of friends of yours that were also performing this year, "Why don't you ask him? You two text all of the time." Haven said with a small smirk on her lips fromm the other end of the table, her steady porcelain hand sweeping gel eyeliner across the top of her eyelid in a swift and clean motion.

"We do not! He's just been giving me tips about the tour.. stuff like that." Teagan defended herself, her phone lighting up half a second later as Mike's ringtone began to play, "...Shut up." Teagan blushed and picked up her phone, walking over to the bunks and climbing into her own as she conversed with Mike.

As the hour passed, yourself and the rest of the girls dressed yourselves up and made yourselves presentable for the rest of the bands.

"Your ass looks hot in leather pants." Haven watched you as you examined yourself in the full-length mirror in the back of your bus, "Well thanks. I've finally got the confidence to wear them." you smiled at Haven before plopping down onto the plush couch, "We almost there, Sammy?" you called out to your bus driver, "Five minutes. And we're late. You girls are gonna have to get off as soon as we get there." Teagan groaned as she frowned in your direction, "I'm hardly ready." she sighed as she ran the straightening iron through her jet black locks, "Well maybe if you hadn't been flirting with Mike for the last hour you'd be ready." Caprice giggled as she popped a mint into her mouth, then applied her lip gloss, "Shut it!" Teagan snapped the straightener in her direction before shutting it off and began to apply her eye makeup.

HERE IS YOUR OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=121856547

As the bus pulled up, you peered out the window at the rest of the busses sitting in the grass lot, a huge white illuminated tent about 200 feet away. You noticed a few familiar faces chatting in front of a bus with beverages in hand, their attention turning towards the bus and pointing with questioning expressions, "So... Are there any other female performers..?" she asked as you peered over at your friends, "Well, I think Paramore is gonna be here." Haven said with a shrug, "But I hear Hayley keeps to herself." you frowned at Haven, "Great.." you muttered

"Alright ladies, get going, you're late." Sammy called out as he stood up and walked off the bus to take a break. You all made your way off behind him and walked carefully through the grass lot, your eyes shifted towards the group of men who were now coming into view. The most recognizable face being Austin Carlile from Of Mice and Men, "Oh he's much taller in person." your mentioned as you looked over at your band mates, "You know, I heard they pick newcomers to perfom in front of the other bands." Caprice chimed in as she pushed her hair behind her ear, "Well, let's prepare ourselves then. Should we perform Going to Hell? (by The Pretty Reckless, but this will be used as one of Dollfaced's songs)" you asked as you all stepped up into the private tent, earning approval from the rest of the girls. You then gave the bouncer your names and you were let in, instantly recognizing a much too familiar face, greeting you with a perfect smile and tattooed arms, "GIGI!" your long-time friend Jeffree Star shouted out as he hugged your small frame, "Oh honey you're rocking those pants. Good job, girl." he winked as he linked arms with you, the rest of your band mates disappearing into other small cliques of people talking amongst themselves, "Let's get you a drink. How was the drive?" Jeffree asked as he led you to the bar, "Not too bad. We hit traffic right outside of San Diego, though." Jeffree ordered you a Monk on Coke as you spoke, "Lemme guess, you've been in Vegas since last night." you stated with a smirk as you took the drink, "Yes, girl. You know me, I partied all night. But my feet are killing me, ooh no." He looked down at his signature 6 inch heels and shook his head, "I might have to sit for a bit." he sighed and then led you towards a few plush white couches.

"See anyone you like?" he asked as he nudged your arm, "Oh PLEASE, you're bad. You know this isn't the summer of romance." you laughed before sipping your drink, "Well girl I know who's on the market and who isn't. Point any man out and I'll let you know. Go on, I'll wait." he said back comfortably and watched you scan the room, "Oh wait. I see someone making eyes at YOU!" he spoke loud enough for you to hear but low enough not to draw attention, your eyes quickly locking with a pair of icy blue ones, staring straight at you, "Andy Biersack." you said softly before leaning into Jeffree, "He's much more handsome in person." you mentioned as you cross your legs and turned your head towards Jeffree, feeling Andy's eyes leave you, "He's very single. He just broke up with his girlfriend Juliet. Go introduce yourself." he nudged you to get up, Andy's head turning towards you again as if he sensed your movement, "Go, girl! Damn!" Jeffree patted your ass as you stood, Andy's lips turned up into a crooked smile as he walked over to you, your legs frozen as you watched him near you. Suddenly, the vision was cut off by someone stepping in front of you, "Come on they're calling us on stage!" you heard Haven's voice in your ear, your body being pulled in the direction of the stage as you lost sight of Andy, a crowd below cheering you on as you finally stepped on stage.

Everything kicked in naturally, a smile on your lips as you glanced around the room, "Well fuck, there's more familiar faces here than I thought." you spoke, earning some laughs as eyes stared up at you. "Alright, well we're Dollfaced. And I guess we got picked to perform something for you guys tonight. So let's kick off Warped Tour twenty-fourteen." the crowed cheered and raised their glasses as the beat of the drum kicked along with a guitar chord kicked in. "Don't bless me father for I have sinned.."

"Father did you miss me?
I've been locked up a while.
I got caught for what I did but took it all in style.
Laid to rest all my confessions I gave way back when.
Now I'm versed in so much worse,
So I am back again.
And he said
For the lines that I take, I'm going to hell!
For the love that I make, I'm going to hell!
Gettin' heavy with the devil, you can hear the wedding bells.
Father did you miss me?
Don't ask me where I've been.
You know I know,
Yes, I've been told I redefine a sin.
I don't know what's driving me to put this in my head.
Maybe I wish I could die, maybe I am dead!
And he said
For the lives that I fake, I'm going to hell!
For the vows that I break, I'm going to hell!
For the ways that I hurt, while I'm hiking up my skirt.
I am sitting on a throne while they're buried in the dirt.
For the man that I hate, I'm going to hell!
Gettin' heavy with the devil, you can hear the wedding bells.
Please forgive me father,
I didn't mean to bother you.
The devil's in me father.
He's inside of everything I do.
For the life that I take, I'm going to hell!
For the laws that I break, I'm going to hell!
For the love that I hate, I'm going to hell!
For the lies that I make, I'm going to hell!
For the way I condescend and never lend a hand.
My arrogance is making this head buried in the sand.
For the souls I forsake, I'm going to hell!
Gettin' married to the devil, you can hear the wedding bells. "

The amount of cheering took you completely by shock, a huge compliment to the hard work you and your band had put in to finally making it to the Vans Warped Tour, "Thanks you guys, I'll see you out in the heat." you laughed and began to make your way off stage, being pulled aside behind a curtain as a small warm breathe laughed out quietly, "I'm Andy. Sorry if I startled you." the same icy blue eyes from earlier were staring down at your own soft milk chocolate ones, "I just wanted to introduce myself to you before every other guy here swarms you. You performed brilliantly." he gave you a sweet smile. "I'm Georgette, but some people call me Georgia or G. And thanks, that means a ton." you extended your hand out to shake his, the touch sending warmth shooting through your tummy, "I'll see you later, Georgette." he spoke in a soft, husky tone before walking off into the crowd, his scent lingering behind as you watched him disappear into the crowd.