Part 1

Reader POV
"What the Hell! I can't pay rent! Frickity Frack!" (Y/N) screamed. I paced around the room thinking of anyway I could avoid the issue. "I've already had to convince Veronica to let me off 3 times in a row!" I bumped into a wall. The "book" on the shelf fell over. It turns out it wasn't a book. It opened up to be a fake one with storage inside. (You know those weird ones- you know what nvm) Inside there was a quill, ink bottle, and piece of paper. I opened the bottle and dropped a dot of ink on the paper. It slowly made nice curved words reading "1776?" The room started spinning and I started seeing flashing colors. "Shit."
I woke up to a place that smelled strongly of....beer? She looked around and saw that she was behind a large bar as she could see the barrels of alcohol she was near. "What the fuck" she mumbled to herself. I looked at what I was wearing

"Huh cool" I checked what was in her hand, an old timey pistol

"Huh cool" I checked what was in her hand, an old timey pistol. "Sweet." I walked around to the front of the bar. Strutting inside, I got looks from men. After flipping all of em off. I sat at one of the bar stools and looked up at the bartender who gave me a nod and passed me a sam Adams. I felt a slight tap on the shoulder. A man with half shaved hair and mischievous smile stood before me. "Um, ma'am, shouldn't you be taking care of your husband at home?" I stood up and punched him square in the jaw. "Shouldn't you be scooping up horse shit?" I scoffed." Murmurs went over the entire bar. I sat back down when another guy sat next to me. "Nice punch back there. But.....you should sit over with me and my friends and we could all talk." I looked up at the boy with brown curly hair and freckles plastered all over his face. "What's in it for me?" I asked with a smirk. "I'll buy you another beer...." "Deal"