Chapter - 4

Over the time mom was shouting, Aunty and Muskan approached the room to calm her. At that Moment I was weeping. Mom continued,
'You have no talent. Moreover, you are rambunctious and discourteous. Now onwards, I will make sure that you study an hour daily. Muskan plz teach her something. She is extremly careless regarding her studies. If she finds a problem, plz do help.'
'Sure Aunty..... She is my sister and is always welcome'. Muskan looked at me in hopeless way and gave some expression. I understood a bit and it was, to ask Mom to forgive me. I immediately said.
'Pardon me, Mom'
Mom Didn't say anything and got out of the room along with aunty to discuss something. She actually became lethargic. For me it was a lament time. I was very melancholy till the evening. So, I rang my best friend Aarvi to share my problem. She gave me a little sympathy and asked to leave the situation as ot was valueless according to her. She the initiated with her favorite topic - her boyfriend, Sarthak. After conversing, I  moved in a sluggish way around the room and thought about all that happened. All that was going in my head was:which right mom had to call me rambuction? I am not i'll mannered. It was immenent that Muskan seemed to be appealing and I was seemed to be obnoxious by each member in the house. I didn't like  my mom because of her strictness. One thing I had noticed  did was that aunty was lenient, not because Muskan was with virtuous and remarkable in studies, but naturally. she curtailed Muskan problems easily I asked God the reason of providing me with an correct parents.  my mother was solely perfect for muskan and those of her for me.
Muskan was good looking girl and also brilliant in studies. She was glossy and straight hair which were far better from my fizzy ones. She was perpetually loved by everyone. Though I too was lovedbut they felt Muskan better which ultimately ate up my heart.
After sometime, Muskan startled me and asked to approach for dinner. After seeing my dobby eyes, she wiped my tears and asked the problem . I muttered, 'I don't understand why mom called me rambunctious and discourteous! '
'Don't worry ; aunty was extensively frustrated and furious. She was incense by your performance. Such an ecstatic girl you shouldn't think like that. My advice for you is that try to be exquisite in her eyes and for that, just work hard. Now come to have dinner. Uncle has arrived. '
'Bur they always praise you. I feel underneath you.'
'See, for that, be a bit mature. You have to do well in studies for praises.'
'Maturity is not when we start speaking big things;but actually it is when we start understanding small things. Moreover mom said I have no talent!! '
'You do have. It is philosophy, you know how to deal the matter of life 'Muskan replied appraisingly. Well, I never felt so.
After dinner, dad gave me a dreadful lecture. I recuperated after a day as I was no more a novice for all that.