Chapter - 13

This is how Muskan looked after the surgery of her face.
Let me introduce you people with a new character of the story -: Aditi Bhatia as Avantika Munjall

Back to the prison scene, Deepti looks badly amazed by this

Back to the prison scene, Deepti looks badly amazed by this. Ananya's eye are solely sobbed.  Deepti says,
'Then?'
Ananya was about to speak but up constable interrupts them and ask from the other side of bars,
'Ananya shinde? '
'Yeah' ananya mutteres
' your sister Muskan Shinde has come to meet you,'
'Call her'.
Ananya wife's 30 years and clears her thought. This insights another surprise andipatti. A minute later, Muskan arrives. Deepti says to Ananya,
'Your sister is alive? '
' why on earth are you questioning on my existence?' Muskan wonders.
' nothing darling. I will explain you later' Ananya says to Muskan. Ananya is always provide a glimpse of utter Guild. She looks at the Deepti and says,
' anyways, this is my friend Deepti.'
'Oh!!!  today I have brought extremely delicious homemade food for you. You can also have it, Deepti'
'No, thanks! 'Deepti' refuses.
Seeing immense perplexity in Deeptis eyes Ananya gives her half amused smile. She says to Muskan,
' I have been telling her story. '
She further added,
' my mind is struck with an idea.' She turns to the deepti' you should hear the rest of the story from Muskan. You will understand better will you, Muskan? Please....'
' I would like to but from where do I have to initiate?'
' after you were thrown in sea by me...'
It enters in Ananya size, but she wipes it off immediately.
'Sure so... '
'Wait ' Ananya interrupts her. 'You should tell her in my absence'
'But---'
'Plz dear. '
Ananya get away and Muskaan starts narrating. She has got an hour and a half to meet them and hence find this time span enough to explain everything. Muskan sits on a chair and ask Deepti.,
'Where should I begin?'
'Waat happened after you were thrown in the sea? How are you still alive? How did you family knew everything. '
Muskan begins,
' well I think I should call myself fortunate and serendipitous. The consequences of Ananya and Anirudh action was absolutely unforeseen point I cussed my dynasty for being thrown Incy and eradicated from the life of my loved ones. 4 days later I found myself in the biggest hospital of USA well equipped with the world's best facilities. I had a completely memory loss. I could not remember anything from my past. I found an ordinary dressed women confronting me. I said to her,
' excuse me, you are? '
She looked that means sympathetic sort Amway. There was a long pause. I continued,
'And who am I?
' you are Avantika. I mean, Avantika Munjal'she finally replied.'and I am your mom dear'.
' that's an incidental outcome. You were hurt. You have had a brain operation and a plastic surgery. You need complete rest, darling. So, just relax. Your dad will meet you shortly. '
I kept focusing too hard to get my memory, but was unable to grasp anything . after 10 minutes, a fine looking man entered my room,
' so finally you are ok, my daughter, ' I gave him a quizzical look.
' I know, you are going through plenty of trouble, but don't worry. You will get back home soon.'
That was an atrocious feeling. I felt surplus and is at that moment. I just desired to record everything. That was a real distress and hardship. After 2 week, I was discharged from the hospital and I headed off to India along with my so called parents. In India airplane landed in Goa. There was a Mercedes to pick us from airport. The driver  to ask to a magnificent bungalow. It was, perhaps the biggest house of Goa. It was similar to edulix 7 Star Hotel. It was a gorgeous ostentation and very large garden with accessories under pathway to walk in the middle that lead to a beautiful entrance door.

We walked inside and saw a beautiful splendid house point my sorrowful face turned into US stunned one

' this is our house Avantika' mom said.
' but, why am I not able to recall anything? Why I am I getting a feeling of disbelief?'
' you have met with an accident, dear. It will take time to recover your lost memories. Ill then, please don't behave like a stranger, '
Mom replied. She embraced my fist and showed the entire house . it was a palatial and highly impressive. It has a Porsche dining room. It has a Ritzy and duplex house with almost everything perfect. My room was extremely plushie with the king sized bed for just one person that was me.

I discovered that I was a really rich daughter with a sumptuous life

I discovered that I was a really rich daughter with a sumptuous life. My parents scared me greatly. I lavishly lived with them. At a dining table, we always got 10 different dishes with delicious food. I got glamorous and Stylish clothes. I lived a life of luxury. It all came out as a bolt from the blue. Everyone drove me to believe everything the way it was. I was filled with a sense of confidence released by my family. I realise that I was the daughter of richest man of Goa. The business tycoons Kapil Munjal point we have 25 jewellery showrooms all over India by my moms name Mitali Jewellers point 15 more are located in 14 different countries my favourite place at my home was the library. I read a lot of books. I enjoyed reading and the best part of my life. When I went through books of classes up till 10th I recalled everything that I read only that bit, still felt that there was a lot more to be recalled.