Part 6- Love so strong it makes me feel so weak

~ we bonded over coffee the time we met, now the smell, the sight and every time I sip coffee I think of you, because that moment turned into a tradition, coffee was our way to have a reason to be together at anytime anywhere

- coffee?

- coffee

- unknown
_________________

Olivia's pov

I've awoken to the sound of faded voices, the cold air touching my skin and the rare sound of Shayne snoring; I've finally decides to get my lazy ass up, I peek down from my bunk bed to see all the members of smosh getting themselves hyped and ready for the challenges ahead of us today.

As I clime down from the top bunk I grab some clothes and the main piece which is my bright yellow spaghetti yetis t-shirt and rush to the nearest bathroom to take a warm shower and put on my face aka makeup.

i finally had finished getting ready as i walked out of the bathroom, as I had done so i got hit with a strong smell of B A C O N . Rushing as fast as i can towards the dinning table i see it right in front of me the glorious B A C O N.

"You guys treat me so well" i say placing a few strips of bacon on my plate and of course other breakfast items that are aranged along the table.

I sit down next to my baby girl courtney as we talk about th next challenges ahead, as everyone scoffs down their food and the loud sound of everyone talking fills the room it felt so amazing and pleasent to be with everyone i hold so close to my heart; but what happend yesterday with Shayne had just confused me.

_____

Shayne's  Pov:

"Well shit... I messed up uhhh why is this so hard; I don't know I just... ahh..." Shayne had muttered referring to what he said last night.
He then started to walk towards the bathroom;

As he was doing so he spotted Olivia coming out of the bathroom rushing towards the dining table.

"You guys treat me so well~" she said with excitement as she pranced around the room.

All I could do was smile, she's so full of life and excitement with her bubbling personality I just can't get enough of it.

Snapping out of my trance I take a warm shower and get dressed, I then walk to the kitchen and grab myself a glass of water then head to go eat.

-I just can't focus-

As everyone cleaned up and had finished breakfast the day has finally started, everyone in the games started to pre-film some extra episodes example some board af, show with no name and etc so all those videos are gone and out of the way.