Taylor Caniff Imagine

JACLYNS POV-

It's been 3 years since we've been dating and today is our 4 year anniversary. I told Taylor it didn't really matter what I get this year because I already have everything I need.

TAYLORS POV-

I don't know what to do some Jaclyn doesn't want anything big. Wait, I know exactly what to do for our 4 year anniversary.

JACLYNS POV-

I get a text from Taylor and it says,

[T=Taylor J=Jaclyn]

T: Hey I have a surprise for you(: I'll pick you up in 1 hour

J: Taylor I said nothing big!!

T: Its not big trust me(;

*1 hour later*

JACLYNS POV-

Taylor honked the horn and I ran out of the house. I hopped in the car and put my seatbelt on. (SAFETY FIRST PEOPLE). Taylor ties a bandana around my eyes, "It's a secret remember."

"Yeah, I remember." I say sarcastically. Every time we go on a date he will tell me what to where but not where we're going. Everything is a surprise!

[When we get to the date]

"I shall carry you." He said and hopped out of the car. He jogged around the car and opened my door. He unbuckled me and picked me up.

"Oh my gosh. Don't drop me." I said and wrap my arm around his neck.

He chuckles and says, "Don't worry babe I won't."

He carried me for about 7 minutes until he set me down.

"Okay you can talk off the bandana."

I took it off and in front of me was a picnic set up. It was by a lake with a tree hanging over it. I looked over to Taylor and smiled. He grabbed my hand and we sat down.

"Thank you Taylor. This is perfect." I kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you." He winked.

TAYLORS POV-

[After the picnic]

I packed up the picnic stuff and put it in my car. The sun was setting so now I had to take Jaclyn home, when we get there it would be the perfect time to give her her gift that I was saving for after.

[At Jaclyn's house]

I opened my door and jogged around the car to Jaclyn's door. I opened it and took her hand. She got out of the car and I walked her up to her porch.

"I had fun tonight. Thank you." She said and smiled. I love her smile. It was perfect.

"You're welcome," I smiled back. "There is something I need to give you."

"What?"

I pulled out a rectangular box and gave it to her. She opened it and inside was a charm bracelet. She closed the box and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back.

"Thank you I love it." She said and pulled away.

"You're welcome."

I leaned in and connected our lips. It wasn't a little peck on the lips it was a long meaningful kiss. After a minute she pulled away but out foreheads were still touching. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

She took her arms away from around my neck. She pecked me on the cheek.

"Wanna stay over?" (I know what your thinking you sick minded people). She asked.

I nodded and opened the door for her.

"After you my lady."

"Why thank you." She pinched my cheek and walked inside. I walked inside after her and closed the door.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! I'm in the car and the radio is on and 5SOS is on so I can't focus right now. I really tried though! Don't judge me on my first imagine.

Comment if you want me to make you an imagine.

It can be dirty for all the sick and dirty minded people out there!

Or it can be clean for the good minded people!!! Thanks again for reading♡♡♡♡