The disgusting truth

Kakona ran off with her phone in her hand, still ringing. 'Who's calling her?' I wondered tiptoeing quietly behind her. 

"Hello? Ugh, I told you NOT to call me when I'm at school! What do you want?" Kakona yelled in anger at whoever she was talking to.

"No! I never want to do that again!"  She yelled again, really annoyed about something she clearly didn't want to do. 'What is she talking about?' 

"I told you that was a ONE-TIME thing! Wait...h...how much did you say? Ugh, one more time, then that's it, I am DONE. I'm guessing the same place as last time? In Shisuta Town? Ok, see you tonight. Argh! I can't believe I'm doing this AGAIN." Kakona yelled furiously down the phone until she ended. Holding her head in her hands, she slowly started walking back into school. She saw me hiding behind the lockers.

"Oh hey Ayano! Were you...always there?" Kakona asked shocked and confused, raising an eyebrow. 

"Oh hey, Kakona! Who was that?" I wondered aloud, avoiding Kakona's question and getting straight to the point of who she was talking to. 

"Oh, no one it's fine." Kakona replied, not being honest. As she walked past me looking down in shame and embarrassment, I slowly followed behind her back to the group. Once we were back, a few more minutes passed and I asked Kakona if she could follow me. I led her into a quiet place, the sports track. While we were walking along the track, I asked her some questions.

"Is there anything bothering you?" I asked calmly hoping she would respond confidently.

"I'd rather not tell you. I don't like getting other people involved. They normally make the situation even worse!" She replied I knew she was hiding something from me.

"Is there anything bothering you inside of school?" I asked in a more curious tone.

"Well, there is one thing. My uniform seems a little tight. A little too tight around the chest area. I have always tried to tell my dad to get a larger school uniform for me but, he keeps saying that he doesn't have the time or the money to get me any." Kakona explained with a sad and embarrassed expression. 

"I will try and help you." I offered to help her get some new uniform to gain her trust. 

"No! I appreciate your offer but, don't try and help. I'll be fine, I've lasted this long anyway." Kakona Insisted.

"Don't worry. I'll get you some, I promise." I promised I'd get her the uniform for her quickly. I don't know how and if I tried to buy some for her, I don't know how much it would cost. But I would get her that uniform. The only way to get her to talk to me about certain things is to gain her trust. And I am going to do just that...

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Now Yandere Chan has a quest to get Kakona some new uniform.  Also, I changed the words up a bit for Kakona's phone call, I didn't want it to be the exact same words so yeah! I hope you liked this one! You'll be talking to someone new next chapter...