The first Rival

I saw this girl walking into school, the same girl who likes my Senpai. Purple twin drills for hair, a massive chest, bigger than any other girl in school. 'That's probably why she wants senpai to notice her.' I wondered, growing angrier just by thinking if that was the reason. 

"Hi! What's your name?" I asked curiously.

"You're talking to me? Oh! Well, My name is Kakona." She replied in a confused and worried tone. 

"Hmm. Nice name." I complimented sarcastically.

"Umm, thank you? What about yours?" She asked, trying to sound more confident and put a smile on her face.

"My name is Ayano." I replied softly.

"You have a nice name too!" Kakona complimented with a big, beaming smile.

Kakona glanced back at her phone, trying to hide her little grin away from me. There was a picture of her with a guy. They were both outside of the Akademi High School. The school we were walking into. 

"Who's tha-" I stopped immediately when I knew who that boy was. It was...my Senpai.

"Oh, him? That's Taro Yamada, the new boy." Kakona replied without hesitation, still smiling.

But before I could say anything else the bell went for class. I was slowly getting further away from her while walking into the school. So we got inside, changed our shoes and walked to class.

"I'll see you at lunch then!" Kakona Shouted with another big smile lying on her face.

"Yeah sure." I replied, clearly not excited at all.

As I was walking to my class, I started wondering what room Taro was in. 'Kakona could be in Senpai's class. Is she sat next to him? Does she pass notes to him!? What happens!? This is why I NEED to get rid of that rat.' I had to see what was going on. So I stumbled quietly to the room Kakona was in. And just as I expected, Senpai was in there too. 'Grr! I have to do something!' I stormed off into my classroom and sat down. 

"Please, try to make it to class on time Ayano."  My teacher suggested as soon as I sat down.

"Yes miss Rino, sorry." I apologized quietly, still worrying about Senpai.

I didn't get a lot done in my lessons, considering I was worrying. But now it was the end, I could finally talk to Kakona. I walked out into the middle of the school, where most of the students hang out by the fountain. I saw a big group of girls and of course, Kakona was there, but in the corner of my eye, I saw Senpai sitting on the edge of the fountain reading a book. I really wanted to talk to him. So, I walked up to him. Senpai saw me standing there, he glanced up at me, my face smiling nervously. 

"Can I...help you?" Taro asked concerned.

"N...nope!" I whispered in the most high pitched voice I have ever done. After that, I felt so embarrassed and walked away. 

"Oh, hey Ayano! Come join us!" Kakona shouted excitedly. Indicating for me to come over. I quickly walked over to them and immediately they all started talking. Only a few minutes past and Kakona's phone started ringing. 

"Sorry! My phone's ringing I'll be right back."

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I think you know what Kakona's phone call is about. But for some of you who don't know about her, you'll have to wait and see...

P.S I'm not expecting a lot of reads because this story could be kinda boring for you so sorry!