Tenpetals in Paris

/Hello there! Thank you for reading this fan fiction. It's about Rose and 10 in Paris. Enjoy!/

The Tardis floors lurched beneath rose's feet as it pulled into a shaky landing. She listened for that wonderful noise, a sort of vworp vworp that to rose would always mean adventure. That noise always gave her hope when there was none. And of course it reminded her of the Doctor. Oh, the Doctor. What to say about him. Rose loved him. She was scared to admit it at times, but in her heart it was plain as day. He was impossible, and crazy, but he was kind and funny and... Well you know.
The Doctor spun around to face her with a grin on his face.
"Alright miss Tyler, want to guess where we are today
?"
She smiled. "Hmm. How about to the planet Clom in the 45th century?"
The Doctor scoffed and rolled his eyes in a very dramatic fashion. "Oh come on rose, you know Clom wasn't formed until the 47th century!"
Rose laughed and followed him towards the Tardis doors. Ooh, this was her favorite part. Stepping out into a whole new world (sometimes literally) made her feel so... Alive.
As the Doctor's hand reached for the door knob, rose slid in front of him, placing her hand on the doorknob. Of course she didn't know the Doctor's hand was still on the door knob, and instead of squeezing the doorknob she was squeezing his hand. She immediately jerked her hand back and slid her gaze down to his muddy red converse. She could feel her cheeks glowing red.
"Oh, um, yeah ok so let's go" the Doctor stuttered.
He pulled open the door and stepped outside, breathing in the fresh air.
"Paris, 1923." He said happily. "A wonderful era in a wonderful city! Now where should we start?"
Rose was at a loss for words. Paris? The most romantic city on the face of the earth? With the Doctor?!?
Rose just smiled. She had a feeling this was going to be a great day. With the Doctor. In Paris!
Then she heard a loud screech.

Y