My stupid PA (4)

hhhiiiii...  am back.. with a New part of this FS.. now let's move... to the 3rd part of it.. and enjoy..

guys.. the part will base  on past.. I mean the scene  and conversation about them will be real..  And no third party will be there..

My stupid PA
4

♡♡ PAST ♡♡

"but what swara..???  but what...?? "

"but... my mind and brain did not supporting me  because.. they are saying you will hurt me... in future.. you.. I can't able to see you doing that with me... Sanskar.. "

"I promise I don't do..  give me a single. chance..  swara.. "

"No... " saying she weep badly... Sanskar  hold her more tight and hug her....

"I love you swara... I love you.. I did not say this to anyone.. because.  I was not able to understand itself But Now I am saying this to you.. That..  I ONLY love you..."

"prove it.  then.. because.  I LOVE YOU too..... but my fear is killing my love for you...to fell in love with  you.. dont play with me Sanskar ..don't..  I will Die..don't play..."

hearing her fear seeing her tears he was not at all able to control himself and he kiss her on her lips.. suck her lips heard.. make them bleed

after that both apart themselves and he look deep in her eyes. which are close.. due to the effect of the sudden moment of her life.

"what you want me to do.?? " he cups her face.. and she look at him "do one thing.. let's get married..."

"w...wh....a..t.. "  swara look hell surprise....  and try to free form his arms.. but fail..

"yeah... am  serious.. swara..  I can do anything..by  which you believe  in my love.. for you.."  he kiss at her forehead..& squeeze her arms with assurance..

"but... " she did not utter a single word.. but she too hug him tight... 

after that. both left the place and decided to stay there for some day more.. and Sanskar  wanna give her some time.. so it was good..   swara is quiet normal now..

in the same night..

Sanskar  was working in some papers..  when Swara enter in his room with his food but he less worry... swara clear her throat and Sanskar  smile softly..

"you can say anything.. with out any hesitation swara... dont think you are a PA of mine anymore..."  he said with out looking up at her

" Mean... I can't do job.. after I get married with you..?? " she ask with a pout..

Sanskar shook his head.. and looks up.. find her with a beautiful pout on her face.. and she was frowning at him...

"you want..?? to do the job.??"

swara nods  cutely "I want to be with you..."  & he pull her in his lap.. and she looks at him wide eyes.. 

"you know what..??"  he ask with a beautiful smile

"what.?" she was hell nervous at the same moment..  yet she  slowly started feeling his care and love..

"you are my best stupid PA ever...I had.."  saying he chuckle..  and swara who did not listen it first  then she roll her eyes.. and he laugh loud..
"I hate you.. " swara pout..  Sanskar  glare at her and she glup she try to move but his grip was tight on her.. she looks down when she could he was looking at her with love..