Mine

Nagisa POV

"KARMA ARE YOU OK!" I caught him as he fell, I didn't mean to do that many hits, with only a kiss. I've never placed my first kiss. Who would have ever thought mine would be placed on Karma.

I sat there and looked at his resting face. He is so peacefull and cute. I get him a warm damp towel and place it on his forehead. I liked placing kisses on Karma. I looked at his sleeping body and kissed his cheek. I sat up and looked at him again, I thought "I want to kiss him all day" I shook my head. I looked at him and kissed his cheek, then I kissed it again, then again then I kissed his lips, and he kissed me back! I sat up and looked at the now awake Karma.

"K-Karma, I'm sorry. I-I don't know wh-what I was, th-thinking." My face was completely red.  He was laughing.

"Come hear." I do as he says and he kisses me, and I kiss back. My face is as red as his hair.

"Nagisa, will you be my boyfriend, the thought of you with anyone else kills me, I want you to be all mine." He said and I was some what shocked but not at the same time.

"K-Karma-Kun. Of course, I-I wouldn't think of myself with anyone else." I Said and he smiled and kissed me.

Karma is my boyfriend.

Karma's POV

I did it, I asked him to be mine, now he can't be with anyone else. I'm so happy.

Nagisa is mine, all mine...

"K-Karma?" He asked

"Yes Nagisa."

"Why me, why would like someone like me when there are tons of people that you could like." He asked me, and I thought of everything we have been through.

"Because none of them are you, none of them have your kindness, your amazing blue eyes,and your personality" I say with love in my voice.  

He smiles and I kiss him.