Chapter 2

Mal was in her locker, organising her stuff. She had just watched Jay's practise and her class have just ended. She was waiting for him while organizing the locker. The girl had a lot of pictures there, mostly with Ben or the VK's, but one certain picture caught her attention.
"I didn't even remember this." She thought to herself. That was the only picture she had with the boy she wanted to forget, also known as Harry Hook. She kept looking at the photo and some memories and flashbacks came to her mind.
"What do you have there?" Her bestfriend asked, scarying the girl. She spent so much tine looking at the some and thinking of it that she didn't even notice Jay's presence. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The boy apologized.
"It's alright, I was distracted" she started
"With that picture of..." her friend started saying but she cut him off
"Don't say his name!" She asked. She still hadn't forgotten about him.
"Sorry... but you know we need to talk, don't you?" Jay said.
They started walking to Mal's dorm. Evie was not there so they could just have a private time for best friends to talk.
"I think I miss him." The purple haired girl said while opening the door. She got in followed by her friend.
"I can easily see that. Mal, you're unhappy here. I've noticed that and it's a matter of time until Ben notices it too." the boy said. He was worried about he's best friend. "If you want, I'll drive you back to the Isle myself. I told you that before and I'm keeping that promise."
"I can't go back there! I can't leave Ben!" The girl said. She really wanted to go but she didn't want to see him.
"You just don't want to see Harry!" The boy said, regreting every word after.
"That's not true." Mal said in a cold way.
"Yes, it is Mal! Admite it! You can't hide your feeling forever."
The girl started to remembed every good moment she had with Harry. She truely love him. She thought she could forget about him with Ben but that was impossible.
She was remembering everything but it also made her cry. She wanted to go back. She didn't belong in Auradon.
The boy started to whip some of his friend's tears and hugged her.
"I'll drive you back there myself at 3 in the morning, when everyone is asleep. Ok?" He whispered. He couldn't stand seeing her this way.
Mal just nodded. She cried a little bit more but Jay was always there, hugging her, whiping her tears and telling stupid jokes to make her laugh.

Harry wasn't so good either. Back in the Isle, Uma was invited to go to Auradon. The pirate crew made Harry their new leader. He was happy for his friend but he was also worried what Uma could do to hurt her. He missed ber like crazy. He spent his nights thinking about her and how it would be if she had never gotten to Auradon in the first place. Little did he know that he was gonna get a surprise that day.

3 in the morning

Everyone was asleep, except for Jay, Mal and Harry. Yes, Harry. He couldn't sleep. He missed her a lot. He decided to turn on the tv and he regreted it the second he did. He saw Ben and Mal acting all loving. He was about to throw the first thing he caught in his hand but one thing got his attention: the necklass Mal was using. He gave her that necklass and she still wore it. Knowing that, he felt something he didn't feel in a long time. Happiness maybe? He didn't know but he didn't care enough to find out. His princess still used something he gave to her.
He was smiling a lot and he was so happy until he heard a strange noise. The barrier was opening. That was strange.
He got out of the house to see what was happening until he saw a girl with purple hair getting out of the limo, followed by Jafar's son. They hugged and then Jay went back to Auradon. The girl turned around and got surprised by the only person she wanted to see but at the same time she didn't.
"Hey" the pirate said. "Are you back here again?"
"Yes, and this time is actually to stay." She answered with a smile on her face. She was happy to be back.
"Glad to hear that. Want to do something?" The guy asked. He was happy to hear she was back for sure.
"Maybe later. I'm really tired right now." The girl answered and started walking home. The pirate followed her, he knew that at this time it wasn't safe to be around and he didn't want anything to happen to his princess.
"I kinda missed you here, princess." The boy broke the silence. Mal got surprised he still called her that. "And I'm glad you still wear that necklass"
"I missed you too, Hook. And yeah, I don't think I even took it out. Probably because it's one of the only things I have to remind me of home." She lied. She had that to remember Harry, to have something of his.
"At least you kept it." He said. They were already in front of Mal's house. "See you tomorrow?" The girl nodded. "I'll come pick you up so we can do something!" He smilled and kissed her in the cheek "Bye, princess."
And with that he made his way home and Mal got into her house. She was blushing a lot. She was really happy.
In the way home, the boy couldn't stop smiling, his princess was here to stay this time, was there anything better than that?

••
Hope you like it! Maybe I'm gonna post a new chapter later today. Happy Thanksgiving, I'm sorry for not saying that yesterday but we don't have it in Portugal so I forgot! Also because I'm having a philosophy test today and I don't think it's gonna go so well 😅 Anyway, coment what you think! Kisses 😘