Fight for YOUR FREEDOMS

As many of you may or may not know, net neutrality is what let's you access sites like Google, Instagram, and YouTube - maybe even Wattpad (don't quote me on that) with only an Internet fee, which I don't think is too bad.
However, large cable companies are trying to rid you of that right by trying to get rid of net neutrality. Using the holidays as a scape goat for their schemes, many of us have no idea what's going on.
Basically, you'd have to pay for internet, but also for individual sites in the form of plans that would cost nearly as much as your monthly Internet plan might cost.
You know Netflix, right? Stranger Things and Voltron are some well known shows and you only have to pay for your account on there plus the Internet which is cool, right? Well, think of it this way; you'd have to pay for the internet, access to Netflix, and your account. Let's say you don't even have a Netflix account: you're paying for something you don't even use.
You know Google? The all-knowing site that let's you find the answer to nearly everything? Last time I checked, a lot of people are students who need access to the internet to do homework, projects, etc. Do you seriously want to pay for something we need in this day and age? Is that really fair?
You can make a difference. Do you want to stand by and let this happen?? I think not!! Visit https://battleforthenet.com/ so congress can hear YOUR voice, not some company's! Protect the Information Age from money-hungry people.

The link will be in my bio, so go defend what we've known for the majority of our life!