CHAPTER 1

Hello Fangirls ! This is a x reader story, so insert your name in the (____)
And choose options inside the (    ) Thanks!

Chapter 1: One Year.

Nico and you were sitting close on top of Camp Half-Blood hill. Nico was silently brushing your hair.

how did he come to you like this? How did this even started? You thought.

He looked at you with those big brown eyes.

Those Brown Eyes...

''Nico, I need to tell you something...'' you whispered into his ear.

''What is it?" he asked, brushing his lips at your cheek.

It turn bright red. Even though you guys have been together for a year, you still blush whenever he goes near you. And your heart beats faster.

''I love you, I love you, I love you...'' you stop because he leans in closer.

And puts his lips at yours.  They match together like puzzle pieces. You know where to put them, and he knows too.

How do this become? It seems unreal. He was dark and mysterious and you the opposite. How?

You keep on asking yourself this every time. But of course you know the answer. You will never forget it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! so this is  a little of what I write. Its about a Percy Jackson Character: Nico di Angelo. And I'm kinda out of ideas but I'll update soon.
Thanks:
~CC