A'Jae Sayonni Marie Taylor 💰

A'Jae Sayonni Marie Taylor is my name nice to meet you guys.
I'm from Louisiana. My name is Ah•Jae

Well, welcome to my boring life of being only 15 and the baby girl of five kids.

See where I'm from the projects, pj 's whatever you wanna call it it's like every stereotyped place of low income living people. Gunshots, crackheads, drug dealers it ain't nothing new to me. So you have to always think there is a way out or you will never leave this place you always or once called home.

Growing up wasn't so easy on my part...
Momma being bipolar, brother being resilient stealing shit. My sister was always a person that had good grades never got in trouble but that all changed so drastic and once that happens there was no changing it who she was.

I was always a problem child having my parents come off their jobs to see why am I acting up. I really could say I wanted attention because my mama and daddy always fussed but it never affected when I was smaller but now that I'm older I understand the shit that's coming out their mouths and you wouldn't believe some of the shit that came out. I always saw my dad as the '' Good Guy'' but when I found out what he did to my mama made me look at him differently.
I never thought of him as this person or ever being wrong. I've looked up to him always and never did little ole me think he'd have one flaw but more than that.

The school was someplace I could always let go and be me. Being home and getting told you aren't going to be shit it's not all butterflies and rainbows.

Sometimes you just think to yourself self .... maybe I'm not going to be shit. There is one thing of knowing it and believing it. When you know it you know you can be anything you want but believing its just saying is that you believe deep inside your not going to be shit

People always downed me because of what I look like and it's very hard for me to accept compliments because I've been told so many times about how I look or how I couldn't afford everything everyone else had and those comments took a turn for the worst.

I never get a break it's like one thing after another. Gods always gonna be there for you when you think he's not and I thank him for trials and tribulations because now I have The Finest things and living a better life
.............

I have a little secret at the end of this story so been ready when I drop this big ass bomb y'all gone be like '' I know you fuckin lying bitch '' but I do hope you enjoy this my first book ever so be patient with me

~ Badasskaee3