Its Only Tuesday

" now what was all that hot shit you were talking " he pulled his pants up as his group of friends started walking up to him.

I got in front of Trey as he took his shirt off and pulled out my mace.

" All I'm saying is y'all better back the fuck up cause anybody I mean anybody touch Trey you bitches is gonna get maced". I said to the group of boys in front of us.

" So you letting your bitch fight for you ." Some dyke in the crowd said.

As soon as that came out her mouth I got myself on the table still blocking trey and picked up my plate then threw it in her face.

" Bitch now what," I said to her.

After I said that she charged at me. Before she even made it close to the table I kicked her in the face as a reflex.

" say luv you broke her fucking nose," some dude said to me angrily as he saw her holding her nose as it gushed blood.

" suck my dick" I got off the table and grabbed trey's shirt and our book sacks and had my mace pointing towards the crowd.

" Y'all better move motherfuckers it's time to go to class, anybody gets in my way I'm macing you period so like I said MOVE " the boys started moving out the way as I grabbed trey's hand guiding him throughout the crowd.

I handed him his shirt as I thought.

This nigga got me acting a fool for him.
Like I don't get out of my character for anyone but today something in me made me stand up for him. This boy must have a spell on me or something cause he ain't dropping no dick off over here.

" you put a spell on me bitch, cause ever since yesterday I ate that payday from you my body been  fucking with me," I said to him skeptically.

" no crazy ass girl and what you mean by that," he said to me while putting his shirt back on.

" cause I almost maced a crowd of people for your ass," I said to him as I picked up my book sack and handed his to him.

" so I have to put a spell on you for you to defend me when I'm almost getting jumped but don't do that shit no more I rather get jumped than you getting hurt because of me,  " he said back to me with his book sack hanging off his shoulder looking me into the eyes questionably.

" no nigga and stop looking me in the eyes shit you making my nerves and other things but it's time to go to class we already late, "I said to him as I put my head down and I  quickly grabbed him by the arm dragging him to our class then sits down.

" Taylor and Dennis your late stay 10 minutes longer, no excuses." Our teacher said to us as he wrote on the Promethean board.

" Ms.DaVinci I swear we were stopping a fight," I said back to her hopefully she believes me.

"Now Ms. Taylor I don't take you as a liar but any misconceptions it's gonna be between me and you," she said with authority.

" you didn't have to do that you know -

" so you still playing with this silly hoe, "Tyla said to trey as she wrote the work down on her paper.