Im That Bitch

A bonnet, slippers, a big shirt, and my phone was all I had on as I rushed to the hospital scared as shit. If it's not one thing then it's another.

I walked in looking around to see if it was anybody I knew that could tell me what the hell is going on. I looked at the front desk and started to walk towards the lady behind it.

As I walked to the desk seemed like the desk just moved farther and farther away from me. This was way too much for me. I never thought I would be going through this shit again. Sitting in the hospital just waiting on answers about their condition which is a little inconvenient meaning I just got into an argument with him and never tried to fix it.

All I'm saying is don't hold grudges against people because at any minute anyone can be gone. Now you beating yourself up because you ended on bad terms when it could've been fixed.

I stood there in front of the lady dazed. I soon clicked back into focus as she snapped her fingers at me.

" oh ma'am I'm sorry I'm looking for Ty Henderson he just came in like a few hours ago and can you tell me what his condition is or what happened " I question anxiously.

" Are you family and what's your name ma'am?" she asked

" No I'm a close friend of his and my name is A'Jae Taylor "

" oh ma'am so he requested that you and only you be allowed in his room and not to tell you about his condition, so if you can take this left you will see an elevator and go on floor 2 room 2007," she said

" oh thank you so much " I left her desk and followed her directions.

What I don't get is why he requested for me to be the only one in his room and nobody else. I hope he knows ain't shit gone happen I'm just here for support because I love him like that.

I made it to the door, my hands started to sweat. I'm fucking nervous as hell. I don't wanna see him hurt but I don't wanna go in because we had an argument that would make our interaction extremely awkward.

" come in I know you standing there nervous," he said to me from the other side of the door.
I cursed myself.

I walked in and had to take a look around before looking at him.

" I know you don't like hospitals at all but I knew I could count on you to show up."  He looked at me convinced.

I looked at him, his arm was broken along with his leg

" As always but the question is are you ok and what happened. Is there anything I can do to help you?"  I questioned him.

" Don't worry about me I'm good. I just wanted to see you again."  He said

I sat on the bed beside him feeling the agony drip off his skin giving me goosebumps. I looked in his eyes with sympathy which I know he hates.

" stop doing that please." He said trying to slowly sit up. I rushed to help him.

" you need to lay down crazy before you hurt yourself and what I want to know is what happened," I said