CHAPTER 18

So my plan worked and acting like a caring stupid Taylor had put the mind of both Olivia and Ethan at rest that I trust him and I'm not going to do anything that'll hurt them

So my plan worked and acting like a caring stupid Taylor had put the mind of both Olivia and Ethan at rest that I trust him and I'm not going to do anything that'll hurt them. How can they possibly believe that? Beats me too.

Well I'm back at home in my room hiding away from the rest of the family because I'm not sure I can face anyone in this family right now. I decide to settle on watching a scary movie to get my mind away from the many revelations that is revealing itself in my life with the fact that I have to remain strong.

I plug in my earphones as I decide to watch The Conjuring. I've known myself to not be quite a fan of horror movies but since I'm learning new parts of myself I decide why not give it a chance.

The movie goes on with me holding in my screams as I soon realize that just by getting better at playing humans doesn't make watching horror movies any more displeasing. Halfway throw the movie, my hearts beats have skyrocketed I a way I don't even know possible.

A hand pounding on my door startles me. I remove my headphones in a quick pace from the shock, my hand finding its way to my chest to feel my heartbeat like it can possibly slow it down.

The door opens slightly to reveal Dad on the other side door. Well just when things were perfectly placed at the back of my mind.

My relieved face changes to a hard face once his features register and I gently turn my face to the side expressionless and an eyebrow raised a bit, "How can I help you?" I ask sharply not hiding my disdain at the fact that he has come to bother me.

"Can I come in?" he asks dismissing my question and tone.

"If I say no, will it matter?" I question as I recognize the determined look on his face. He isn't going to back away no matter what I say.

"I'll come in then." He says coming into the room.

"Like you weren't going to." I murmur closing the laptop. Well since I have no other choice then I guess. I fold my hands together resting my back on my headrest relaxing.

He sits down on the tip of my bed by my leg and touches my left leg saying my name calmly. I remove my leg from his touch like his touch burned drawing it closer to myself.

There is a flash of pain on his face but I can care less. He sighs deeply when he notices my facial expression doesn't change to a worried one, "Why are you acting like this Taylor? What's wrong?" He asks

The question raises my two eyebrows up in shock. What's wrong?! Is he kidding me? Everything is wrong?! Doesn't he get that?!

"What's wrong?" I repeat with a scoff, "You getting suspended is what's wrong, DAD? You might as well refresh my brain, why were you suspended again? I seem to have forgotten since you've come here to clearly ask me what's wrong like there's not supposed to be anything wrong." I ask with bitterness.