Chapter 1

I woke up in my panda pajamas and checked my phone for the time.It was 6:00am.I got out of my bed and went downstairs into the kitchen.Aunt Anna was making a lot of food.She usually doesn't make alot of food unless there's good news.I said morning to Allie and got a plate.I got some pancakes,sausage,and some orange juice.I drowned my pancakes in maple syrup and started to eat.

Allie:What's the good news?

Aunt Anna:I've got a date tonight!

Me:But you promised you'd watch Raw with me,Jake,and Allie.

Aunt Anna:I'll watch it when I get back from my date.My date is only  from eight to eight thirty anyway.

Me:Ok.Has anyone seen Jake?

Allie:He said he was dying blue streaks in his hair.

About that time we all heard a scream coming from upstairs.We went upstairs to Jake's room and he was looking in his bathroom mirror.His hair was completely blue!!!

Allie(laughing):I thought you wanted streaks.....

Jake:I did. I thought if i put it all in my hair then it would get streaks.

Aunt Anna:Wear a hat today.I'll get you some hair coloring later.

Jake:Ok.

Aunt Anna:Oh! You guys gotta go to school!

Me:Aunt Anna,we still have almost an hour.

Aunt Anna:Oh....

We all went back downstairs and finished eating.Then I went upstairs and got dressed in a gray tee with a smiley face on it,ripped jeans,gray converse,and a gray and black braclet before grabbing my bag and going outside onto the porch.I sat down in one of the chairs and waited for the bus.I checked the time on my phone.It was 6:37am.

Anyway,since I still had a few minutes i got out my Ipod.

 I turned it on and listened to music.Allie came outside and sat down beside of me.I paused the song.

Allie:So,what do you want for your birthday?

Me:Allie,my birthday is in April, why do you wanna know now?

Allie:So I know how much I need to save.

Me:Ok then..I guess I want a laptop.

Allie:Ok,I guess I could get that.

We both sat in silence while I listened to music and she texted her boyfriend,Davey.I looked at her phone and saw Allie's text.It said:"k ill sneak out the window 2nite"

Me:So you're sneaking out with Davey tonight?

Allie:Stop reading my texts.And please don't tell Aunt Anna.

Me:I won't.....on one condition..

Allie:What?

Me:You have to get me a WWE laptop skin cover.

Allie:Fine.

We waited until the bus came and said bye to Aunt Anna.All three of us got on the bus and waved bye to her as the bus drove away.