twelve

Kuie sat down in Indian style on Jinyoung's swivel chair beside his study table

Kuie sat down in Indian style on Jinyoung's swivel chair beside his study table. She crossed her arms while eyeing the boy who's currently sleeping, innocently. She facepalmed remembering about the kiss a few minutes ago. 

"Gosh, I should be moving on with Jihoon." She muttered to herself. She rubbed her forehead as she blushed. "Aigoo.." She groaned. "My first kiss ㅠㅠ" 

She sighed as she washed her face with her hands and decided to go out of his room. She walked downstairs and so it happens that his mom was about to go back upstairs. "Oh Kuie, I was about to call you." The woman said. 

"Do you need anything ma'am -- eomoni?" She asked her politely. 

"Ah yes, follow me." 

Kuie nodded and followed his mom heading to the kitchen. She immediately noticed a pile of ingredients for dessert and for lunch. Kuie then looked at his mother as she stopped in front of her and faced her. 

"Oh, you're cooking eomoni?" She asked. 

"I was gonna do it though but my husband called, he needs my help in his office." She sighed. "We'll be home before dinner, so I can't look out for Baejin. Can you take care of him while I'm gone?" She asked the girl. Kuie was about to refuse but it will lead to a great disappointment. 

"Yeah eomoni, no problem." Omg.. what if he'll kiss me again?

The woman smiled in delight and gave Kuie a motherly hug. The girl wasn't expecting that his mom would be like this affectionate and she likes her. 

"Thank you my dear." She smiled and broke the hug. "I already prepared everything, the recipe is there and also, after his lunch, if he looks for brownies, bake them immediately. Okay?" Kuie nodded as the woman grabbed her bag. "Thanks dear. I'll make it up to you next time." 

"It's okay eomoni, careful on your way." She smiled and the woman left leaving Kuie in disbelief. I am going to be a babysitter right now. 

She shook her head and came back to his room. She found Jinyoung sleeping soundly on his bed, he seemed really innocent. She sighed and walked towards his balcony, she was about to tie her hair up when she got startled about her phone. 

"Hello?" 

"Babe where are you?" Said the familiar voice on the other line making the girl cringe. 

"What the hell?" Kuie reacted. 

"Shh, babe I just miss you." 

"Jihoon it's making me cringe." 

"I'm sorry though, haha where are you by the way?" He asked. 

"Oh, I am in a house of a friend. I'm babysitting right now." Kuie answered. 

"Oh, so who's the kid?" Kuie got nervous at the moment. Jihoon would be furious if he knew she's in Jinyoung's house. 

"Uhm, my aunt's kid." She denied.