Chapter 1 :))

So i was on porch watching Alexa push her baby around and King pulled up. See me and him together but we not at the same time. Its hard to explain like one day i hate him then the next we be all...whateva but he got his lil thotie in the car and ess why shes not going widd him today...ess a fucking wrap.

King_ why don't she got no clothes on

Me_ cause shes not going with you

King_ what the fuck you mean

Me_ king quit fucking yelling on some real shidd

King_ man fuck you

Me_ nahh got do ett to yo girl

I got up and got alexa and took her car in the garage and i shut it behind me. I made her something to eat then i washed her up. I put her a red oonzie that says im Red hot in black and white letters and i put her black shorts on her and i put her white footies on then i jordan infa reds on and i briaded her hair in two ponytails with clear beads. Then i put her to sleep and i got in the shower and i put on a red tank top and some black ripped skinny jeans and i put my jordan infa reds on and i flat ironed my hair and i brushed my teeth and washed my face  and put mascra and eyeliner on and did my other hygiene. I got my keys and my phone and i locked the house up. I unlocked my doors and i put alexa in her seat and buckled her up and i put her bag in the seat next to her. I shut the door then i got in and i pulled out the driveway and drove to Kayla's house.

When i pulled up she was outside chilling with her 2 year old son Kayden and his daddy is Gunna and he just don't give a fuck he will kill you ova his family. I got alexa out the car and we walked up and king was calling me so i just ignored it. Then he kept calling and it was giving me a attitude.

Me_ hello??!!

Nia_bitch! stay the fuck away from king

Me_honey he's all yours

Nia_really?

Me_ yea now go and enjoy you stupid ass bitch

I hung up and kayla's sitting here dying laughing but im dead ass serious.

Me_ forreal he's getting on my nerves

Kayla_ gunna ass fuck him so it anit no difference

Then Gunna and King gone walk up widd they bitches. Kayla was pissed. They made them sit down outside.

Me_ lets go get Kayla

Kayla_ fashoo, come on Kayden

Nia_bye hoe

Me_ you got some shidd to say

King_ dude she anit said shidd

Me_shut the fuck up king

Nia_you shut up bitch

Me_ wat the fuck you say whore so i beat the shidd out you

King_ starting shidd

Me_ hld up my nigga cause first ya mamie's taking me to court and watch snitch and watch my dude murk you

I grabbed alexa and put her in the car and we drove off.

Kayla_who's yo dude

Me_ trey, you already know baby

Kayla_ hell nahh

We drove to the mall and we walk in we killing ess bitches and er nigga trynna holla. Me and Kayla dropped our kids off at her momas cause we going out

tonight.