Chapter 2:

Alexis's Pov:

I went home and took a shower and i washed my hair and it shrivled up. I Put on some black skinny jeans and i put on a glazed baby blue tank top that was strapless and i put on a black half vest and i put on my jordan gama blues and i put my hair in a curly ponytail and i put on my diamond stud earrings and then i brushed my teeth. I put mascara and eyeliner and i looked at the time it was 10:30pm and i sprayed perfume and put lotion on.

I grabbed my keys and phone and i locked my house and i got in my porsche that is red and black and i got in. I had a text from Jada to come to go get Kayla. I got on the highway and it was traffic ..oh and her and gunna back together and yeah ess my blood brother, i just don't fuck widd him cause he widd king 24/7. I pulled up and i waited but she was taking to long so i called her

Kayla:
Me-Bitch hurry up
Kayla-come in here real quick boo
Me-here i come
Kayla-okay

I got out and i walked in and king and gunna doing theey usual shidd and avery called me and i went back to her room and she needed me to tie her fucking shoes!

Me-forreal bitch

Kayla-you rushing me but im ready now

Me-okay

I walked down the hall and i went outside and i already made king mad and ett nigga is fucking reckless. We both got in the car and i pulled off.

Later:

While at ess party trey is acting funny. King anit took one eye off me. Im just ignoring him. I left from ova trey's area and im done messing widd him. Me and avery left about 4:30am and i dropped her off then i hit the crib and i locked my doors and i went to sleep.

Morning:

I woke up with a fucking headache and i went to the bathroom and i got to pain relivers and i took them with some water and went back to sleep cause i anit feeling good. When i did wake back up, it was because robyn.

Jada:
Me-hello
Jada-you sleep still
Me-i just woke up
Jada-well alexa is ova here
Me-shidd...i forgot about her, im omw
Jada-well if  you want .. i can keep her
Me-she gotta go widd king in a lil while but thank you boo
Jada-ight

I got up and i got in the shower and turned it on hot and sat their then washed up and when i was finished i put on some lite colored skinny jeans and a red shirt and i put on my all red concords and i rewashed my hair and i cut it short in the back and long on the sides and then i blow dryed it and i flat ironed it and i brushed my teeth and did my other hygiene. I grabbed my keys and phone and i locked the house up and got on the highway. I look like im sick and i don't like ett at all. It took me 30 minutes cause of rush hour and i pulled up and Alexa and Jaria was outside widd Jada eating ice cream. Laawwrrdd! I cut my car off and i got out .

Jada-ohh boo you look like shidd

Me-i feel like shidd

Jada-you only had half a cup of ciroc and 1800 together

Me-ess what fucked me up

Jada-i could tell cause you look simple today

Alexa-Ice Teann

Me- i see baby

Jada-so what was you and king doin last night

Me-aww shidd, he was like he don't want no nigga or bitch with me except him and he feeling me and he wanna make me wifey and all ess otha shidd

Jada-he love you

Me-(chuckles) shidd

Jada-i told Trent i was pregnant, he nearly had a heart attack

Me-(laughing) hell nahh

Alexa-uuhh ohh

I looked at alexa and she had ice cream on her hands.

Me-feeding my baby sugar and shidd

Jada-(laughing) she asked for it

I took her in the house and washed her face and her hands. Then we said bye and we went home. I gave her a bath and put her diaper on and i put her a navy blue baby girl polo and i put on her some black shorts and her jordan gamas that are black and navy blue and i put her hair in a puff ball and put johnson johnsom lotion on her and washed her face and she had boggers and i had to get them out and she can scream her little lungs out.

Me-there im finished

I gave her that pacifier and i went to the kitchen and then king and his lil sister walked in. His lil sister is 14 an she don't like me neither does his other sister we fought and i had to beat that ass! But yeah she stay rolling her eyes and neck rolling.

King-You got her stuff

Me-no

King-man...go get it

Me-who tf you rushing

King-wtf you mean..dude you on some bull forreal

Kia-come on king she giving me a headache

King-shut tf up and chill 

I went to her room and got her backpack and i gave it to him. As soon he picked her up she knew she was leaving she start wildin out and she gone hit her.

Me-don't fucking hit her and just for ett shes not going widd you

King-wtf she tapped her

Me-look king i don't like yo moma and neither of yo sisters and they keep testin me and im on last right now i feel like taking her and never letting you see her cause you keep on letting yo fucking family hit her now get out my house!!