Episode-15

The episode starts with KaIra coming home with kids.
They all have dinner.
They all leave for their rooms except Naira as she has to complete cleaning.

After sometime Naira come to her room and finds it dark.

Naira(his mind):- Why is it so dark? Has Kartik already slept? But he never sleeps without I come.

She was thinking this when Kartik came and back hugged her.

He expected Naira to be surprised but as usual she

Naira:- Kartik tum.. that's what I was thinking how u slept early.

Kartik:- Naira how u always understand that it's me. U always spoil my surprise. I was very careful this time but then also u.

Naira turned towards Kartik and kept her hand near his heart.

Naira:- I can not only recognise ur footsteps. I can recognise ur heartbeats. If u stand in queue of thousands then also I'll recognise u.

Kartik:- How Jaan?

Naira:- Because we don't love each other's face. We love each other's heart. Everything can change but ur heart and inside it love for me can't change...

Kartik hugs her

Kartik:- U r right Jaan. Our love is pure and strong. We don't need our eyes to tell each other's presence. Our hearts are enough. Btw I have surprise for u.

He switches on the light. Naira was extremely happy.
The room was decorated with flowers and candles.

Naira:- Kartik when u did all this?

Kartik:- Now only

Naira:- Itni Jaldi

Kartik:- Jaan I can do anything for u.
Btw I want a return gift.

Naira places her soft lips on his.
They both kissed passionately. Soon they parted due to lack of oxygen.
Kartik picked up Naira and went towards the bed.
Soon they both get intimate..

MORNING

It's a calm morning.
Love birds are sleeping in each other's embrace. The light rays fall on Naira's eyes and she wakes up.

She sees Kartik sleeping while hugging her tightly. She kisses on his forehead and wakes him up.

Naira:- Kartik wake up and get ready for ur office.

Kartik:- Jaan plz sleep for sometime. I can go office at anytime.

Naira:- But I've to go to RATHORE MANSION

Kartik:- But Why?

Naira:- U forgot abt renovation work.

Kartik:- I'll also go with u.

Naira:- No need of that. Ur representatives are already going with me. One more thing u have to drop Keerti Di at her boutique.

Kartik:- Ya my representatives how can I forget them. Where there Mumma will go they will give company..

Naira:- But this time they are not going because of me. They have made a new friend there. They are going to meet her also.